19: Hero

3rd person's POV

You can't count how many times you bit your nails and stomp your feet lightly on the ground waiting to arrive in Tokyo. You slept for only 3 hours then got woke up by sudden turbulence, and now you can't sleep. The omamori was in your hands, comforting yourself.

It has been a while since you felt this scared again. You thought you were immune to it already since you had been livin' a scary life before moving to Tokyo. "Hello, good evening, ma'am. I noticed you were panicking, is there something I can help you with?"

"Uh, thank you, but I am alright. I just wanted to go home faster," you said. "Rest easy. This plane will land in 4 hours. Would you like a glass of water to calm down?"

"Yes, please. If You don't mind, I'd like a cold one," The stewardess nodded, leaving to get you some water. She came back with the glass of water and some sweets, "sweets... it'll help you to feel less anxious."

The lady placed the tray on the mini table in front of you and left. You reached out for the glass when the tip suddenly broke out of nowhere, holding you back. "What the hell... how many times had these happened to me ever since I left Tokyo."

'BACK IN SHIBUYA, TOKYO

The whole Third Division hesitated to come at Baji because he knew what he's capable of, but they can't betray Toman at the same time. "Let's go, fuckersss!!"

Takemitchy stayed there, watching Baji, "Baji-kun may be strong, but 50-1 is..." The lad wanted to take back his words, seeing Baji take four men at once, "Woah! What a beast, he took four guys at the same time!"

"You can't take him lightly, Takemitchy. Baji-san said he'd take Kisaki down, didn't he? He's already been at worse. One time he entered an enemy's den with 200 members and took out their military force alone, considering he doesn't even know how to use a gun. I guess we really just become powerful when we're doing things for the people we love." Takemitchy can't believe what he just heard, "Sugoi, if I were at his place, I'd feel scared. Fight a real military? Wow..."

Kisaki stood up in the corner, getting his phone out to call Hanma, "Shit, Kazutora fucked up, huh? Tsk," Kisaki's head is flooding down with blood from the hit he took from Baji earlier. "Baji's coming! If you space out like the other day, you're dead, vice-captain."

"I'm sorry, sir!"

"Don't underestimate Baji, got it? I do not know how but he's the only one who figured me out," Kisaki said, enranged because how can a person like Baji figure him out? He thought to himself.

The vice-captain then responded, "He caught us by surprise the last time... but now, he's dealing with fifty people! This time he's dead for sure—Urghk!" Kisaki heard his vice-captain refrained from speaking. He turned around only to see Baji aiming the sharp end of the steel on his neck. "Checkmate... Kisaki."

With drops of blood in Baji's face, h stared at Kisaki, "Go ahead and kill me if you can!" Kisaki said, still trying to manipulate Baji in his last moment.

"Holy shit, Baji-kun!" Takemitchy yelled. It was silent again. All their attention was on Baji and Kisaki, not until Baji started coughing blood out of his mouth, making everyone gasp, especially Chifuyu. With all that blood, Baji still got the spirit to softy laugh, "Fuck. I guess that's that..." Chifuyu was trembling, looking at Baji.