07.5 : Continuation

Baji's POV

It has been a week and three days since that confidential information Draken and Mikey gave me.

The school trip's the day after tomorrow, which means one more day to stay out of trouble. I had been keeping my fist to myself, but this damn Ryota bastard kept getting into my nerves. The worst is, I think he's doing it on purpose to annoy me.

It's making me think that he really is planning something, but he needs to kick me out of the frame to do so. He had been pissing me off purposely.

He knows too well how to stir the anger in me. I swear, I'll beat the shit out of him after this trip.

I also had been very close to Y/n. We spent our time together almost every day this week writing love letters, which she didn't know that I stopped writing letters for Hanako.

But that's the only reason I know to keep her close to me until the Minami problem subdues.

I hope she doesn't find me suspicious for sticking around. I didn't tell her about the Minami issue. Knowing her attitude, she would do something about it real quick, not because she doesn't want to get harmed, but because of Chifuyu.

I will never understand how valuable Chifuyu is to her since I had never been in her shoes before. But I want to support her and help her. I want to lessen the pain she's carrying her whole life, even though there's no guarantee that I won't hurt her in the near future. I know for myself that I'm an asshole.

I also had been staying at the apartment lobby. Or outside the building, if I'm not that sleepy.

"Keisuke." A voice caught my attention. It was Y/n. I looked at her waiting for her to speak. "Can I call you Keisuke?" she said, grinning from ear to ear, holding a can of beer from her mom's mini-fridge.

She said she wants to try drinking for once, and we can't buy one since we're under 20. But then she remembered that her mom had a lot in her fridge.

"You've been calling me that for an hour now, so I guess it's fine," I replied. It's Y/n's fourth can now. I'm surprised she can handle this much Asahi beer.

I kept doodling on the paper while she was there getting drunk. I'm currently in her house right now. Chifuyu's out to hang out with Mikey and others for some reason. They said they wanted to take him driving around Shibuya.

I hear laughing beside him. Y/n's such a crazy-ass, getting drunk for nothing.

She's been cracking the jokes the whole time and stopped. I guess she got tired of talking. "Keisuke, I have a joke again!" Oh, never mind, there she is.

"What is it, now?" I asked. I don't know, but for some reason, I want to laugh. Not because of her jokes, but because of how she says them.

"What did Light say when L caught him?" She asked with her face blushing because of the alcohol.

She's been telling me this joke a lot tonight. I lost count.

But I decided to play along. Who knows what Y/n will do to me. She might punch the bones out of my body. "What?" I responded.

"Yagami," She said before bursting out laughing. I chuckled at her reaction every time. Seriously, she's so pure when she drinks.

She suddenly stopped laughing, and her head slammed on the mini table in front of us, causing me to flinch because of the sudden 'bang' sound.

I check on her, worried she might've bled, "Hey, hey, are you alive?" I tapped on her shoulders a lot of times but didn't get a response. I heard a cute snoring sound, so I brushed her hair away from her face only to see her sleeping like a kid.