08: Kyoto, here we go!

3rd person's POV

"Hmmmnm𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮 " you enjoyed the rhythm of the music in your head as you prepare your breakfast. "I wonder If Chifuyu ate," you wondered to yourself, grabbing the ketchup from the shelf and pour an average amount in your omurice.

Thou sat on your seat and started eating, looking at the walls around your house. "Hence that there may be a possibility that Ryota was the one behind that leakage of the photo. I still need to be fair to him because there aren't any proofs in the first place."

You looked at the two bentos you prepared for you and Ryota. "Well, this is all I can do."

You grabbed your backpack and your mini trolly luggage and were ready to head out. You opened the door only to be welcome by Chifuyu, who was going to open the door.

You both laughed when you realized what was going on.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in school now too?" you asked. Chifuyu stole your luggage, "yeah, but I figured out this luggage will be heavy for you." He replied, smiling at you.

"More like you have a favor to ask," you said, teasing your brother shocking him, "Ah! Hey no! that's not it!" Chifuyu resorted back, pouting.

You chuckled at his reaction and hurried him to move before both of you could miss the train, "Relax. You don't need to worry about the train," Chifuyu said before wagging a key attached in a keychain with his index finger.

"That key..." you said, recognizing the appearance of the thing in Chifuyu's finger. "Yep, let's go, let's go," Chifuyu said, excitedly pulling you towards the parking lot.

"Mikey taught me last time, this is the first time I'm ridin' it without guides from him," Chifuyu said proudly, "What does that have to do with me?" you asked with a hint of happiness for your brother, "Well, I want my first ride to be with you, the most important person in my life— I mean, yeah mom too, but there's no way three would fit, and she's not here—"

Chifuyu's words were interrupted, receiving a hug from his sister, making him smile and hugging her back tightly.

You let go of him and noticed him blushing, "Oya, You're blushing?" you said, teasing him. Chifuyu panicked, causing him to move recklessly, dropping the keys from his hands. "I was just teasing you, stupid," you let out a laugh, earning a groan from the other.

"You're such a meanie."

"Hai~, Hai~. I'm sorry," you said, smiling, making your way to hop on the bike. You noticed the leader seat isn't new and conspired that maybe Chifuyu borrowed it, so you decided to ask, "Who's bike is this by the way—," Chifuyu started to drive with a speed of light, ahead of what you were about, to say, "Mother fucker!"

Both of you arrived at the school gates. You didn't realize and stayed there sitting like a zombie, "Ahhh...Chifuyu. Be honest with me," you said with your mouth still gasping and panting. "What? are you okay?" Chifuyu asked.

"Was it really Mikey who taught you?" You asked, trying to stand with your back hurting. "Yeah, why?" Chifuyu asked, rushing to help you. "Neesan, you okay?"

"Why do I feel like Baji was the one who taught you," you said, making Chifuyu laugh. You looked at him with a scary face as soon as you heard him.