09: sneaking, rising, killing

3rd person's POV

"For a while, Shigeru-sama. We're still at the door," Akashi said to his master, who's been kissing him non-stop ever since they got out of the car.

"I don't care, hurry up," Ryota said, whose arms were wrapped around Akashi's neck. "That tickles, Shigeru-sama," Akashi informed, trying to push Shigeru softly away from him.

"Shut up and kiss me back," Shigeru said, which Akashi obeyed. Akashi and Ryota arrived inside the mansion, falling onto each other's bodies on the floor as soon as they got in.

Akashi pulled away, seeing his master on the floor. He flinched and changed their position, making Shigeru on top this time. "Why?"

"I... I don't want you to get dirty, Shigeru-sama."

"Isn't this mansion cleaned?"

"Yeah, it is. But we can't guarantee the dust since it's the entrance of the house—," Ryota didn't want to hear any more unnecessary thoughts from the other, causing him to pull Akashi closer by its tie and kissed him deeply. Akashi responded back by giving the lad an entrance for his tongue to explore.

"Ehem," a loud cough caught Akashi's attention, but Ryota wouldn't yield. Akashi kept pushing his owner away from him, which Ryota eventually noticed and groaned in frustration, giving the one who interrupted them a death glare.

"What do you what? Can't you see we're busy?"

The three guys bowed and apologized, "Sorry. We're told to report as soon as you enter the mansion. Mr. Noritoshi is waiting for you in the living room. Wishing to chat with you about the rising of the Southside."

"Geez, that old man, I just got home. Give me a fucking break," Ryota said in irritation before heading to the living room.

Akashi stood up and sighed before commanding one of the guys, "prepare the usual red wine for Shigeru-sama. He's going to demand it after his little talk with Mr. Noritoshi."

Ryota reached the living room, seeing Noritoshi standing and staring outside the big window. "Mr. Noritoshi, may I help you?"

"Let me be straight to you, Ryota Shigeru... or should I say Ryota Minami. To what extent do you want to keep me waiting for the Southside to rise again?" Noritoshi said, feeling disappointed.

"Next week. My mission is still ongoing for executing a certain person."

"You can make anyone else do that! Southside is the priority!"

That one sentence made Ryota snap, clenching his fist. "I'm afraid I can't let anyone else do that. It's my personal grudge."

"Hm, you and your father are so alike. Always prioritizing what you feel rather than what's important. I won't be surprised to see you get killed, just like your father—," Noritoshi wasn't able to finish his words, and the next thing he knew, he's on the floor with his nose bleeding.

He looked up to see Ryota, fuming mad with his assistant, holding him back. "Tch, Minami genes are scary. Make sure it's next week... or I'll rat you out myself to my co- police."

Noritoshi said, leaving while fixing his crumpled uniform.

"He's acting all high just because we need his protection from the police. What a real dick. If only the Southside ain't a hot topic for the police, we wouldn't need his shit," Ryota said, bouncing himself on the sofa to sit.