Television - Part 28

After around a week of cleaning, you and Niffty seemed to have cleared out all of the rooms in the entire hotel, as well as the main hall and bar.

You left the hotel shining, but you knew that it was just temporary, as you would probably be attacked by Sir Pentious again soon, or maybe someone new would stroll in.

You were exhausted after all your work, but when you looked towards Niffty, you saw that she still seemed to be brimming with energy.

Y/N: How can you still be so active after we just cleaned an entire building?

Niffty: Oh, it's not that hard. I've been cleaning for a while before you got her, so I'm used to all of the work. But I'm always cleaning, so I guess I just get used to it.

Y/N: Well I don't know if I'll ever get used to this, but it still feels good to help you out.

Niffty: Aww, you're too sweet. Anyway, now that we're done cleaning what should we do? I'm getting so bored already.

Hmm... it's seemed like Niffty's eccentric nature was seeping out, but you were a bit tired. Too tired to continue working. But you needed to do something to occupy your time with Niffty.

Y/N: Why don't we just take the rest of the day off? I mean, we've finished all of our work, and we can watch TV for a bit.

Niffty didn't know about that, she was usually active, unless she was cuddling you.

Niffty: If it's what you want then okay. Just don't get upset if I start getting jumpy.

You and her sat down, in front of what appeared to be an older tv, with a pretty small screen. It was still easy to watch, but you had to squint a bit.

Suddenly, a news report came up, with two people on screen.

Killjoy: I'd say welcome to 666 News, but let's be honest, no one gives a f***. Tom get your hands off your dick and take it away with the breaking news story.

Tom: Today in the eastern corner of hell, there a was yet another mass shooting, this time killing an estimated 23 members of Vox's mulitmedia company as well as a few innocent bystanders. Eye witnesses say that, Vox was apparently trying to make a shady deal and was reportedly stolen from, resulting in a gun fight that caused the death of those many workers

Killjoy: Well Tom, that's odd. It's seems that 23 people died in this shooting. Might I recall that being the number of STDs you have, you herpes ridden f***.

Tom: The eye witnesses, also reported that the shooter happened to be none other than Angel dust himself.

Killjoy: Are you kidding me? Hahaha!!! That b**** Charlie was already in trouble because of the turf war, and now she has to deal with this? That hotel is a f***ing joke.

You were watching in shock, when suddenly, Niffty turned off the tv.

Niffty: Let's not worry about this now. Charlie will find a way to fix it. We should just go back to your room and relax.

You were shaken, but you knew she was right. You just hoped that Charlie could fix angels mistakes. He was causing problems so frequently, and you hoped that it wouldn't completely jeopardize the hotel.

But all you could do is hope as Niffty pulled you to your room by the arm.

—————————————————————————
End of part 28

(>_<) when I think of Katie killjoy, eating the tooth and nail in the episode, it just makes me cringe