Ambition-Part 19

You had gone back inside while Alastor fixed the destruction. It seemed odd to you that he wasn't able to fight Sir Pentious at the time but he must have just been busy.

You sat down on the couch with Niffty, finally ready to sit down and enjoy the day. Your arm was sore because of how much force you used when you punched Sir Pentious.

You had sat down and were about to fall asleep when suddenly you heard the door slam open.

Charlie: Hey Y/N! Hey Niffty! We're back from setting up the new billboard!

Y/N: You have a billboard?

Charlie: Well, you remember how we had those brochures in that box. Well almost no one saw that box. So we upgraded to a billboard.

Vaggie: It was a lot of work. But at least it should attract more people.

Charlie looked down, seemingly lost in thought.

Charlie: Hmmm. I feel like there's something important I forgot about but I can't remember at all.

Vaggie realized what she was talking about and leaned in to tell her what it was.

Vaggie: *Whisper*

Charlie: Oh, Right! Hey Y/N. Vaggie has something to talk with you about. Could you follow her into the Kitchen.

Y/N: Okay. Can I bring Niffty?

Vaggie: I guess, but I think it would be better if you were alone.

Y/N: Hey Niffty, do you want to come with me?

Niffty: Sure!

You and Niffty followed Vaggie into the kitchen.

You were kind of uncomfortable going in there because of what happened last time with Husk.

Vaggie closed the door behind you.

Vaggie: Okay. Normally this would be Charlie's job, but since I'm a manager, she wants me to get some experience.

Y/N: Okay.

Vaggie: So basically, God is upset that he made a mistake bringing you to Hell. He is aware that you are okay with staying down here, but he still wants to make it up to you. He is willing to offer you anything you want.

You were kind of shocked to hear that God was apologizing to you. But even more that you could have anything you want.

Y/N: So it's like God gave me a wish.

Vaggie: Sure, whatever. Look, it's just my job to send the message to Charlie so that she can send it to God. And I haven't got all day. So please hurry up.

Y/N: I'm sorry, this is just a little bit sudden. I don't really know what to pick.

You thought for a moment.

Y/N: Hey Niffty. Is there anything you think I should wish for?

Niffty: I think that you should try to think for yourself what you want. You're almost too selfless.

What could you possibly think of? Anything you want.

You thought for a moment before having a sudden realization.

Y/N: Oh I know! I know what I want!

————————————————————————
End of Chapter 19

(UwU) Man, Cliffhangers are the worst.