A day out- Part 15

You finally had hell to yourself without any interruptions from angel. You wanted to look around and see if there was a place where you can get a gift for Niffty.

You began to walk down the street and saw a few stores lined up along the street. About half of them were drug stores. Then you saw what appeared to be a clothing store.

You walked in and heard the bell connected to the door ring. You took a step inside and suddenly:

???: Hey, welcome to my clothing store. If you don't like whatcha see, then you can f**k right off!

You looked towards the sound and saw a tallish girl with one eye wearing a red shirt with an x in her eye. She was behind some kind of desk.

You looked at the desk and saw a name plate with the words 'Cherri Bomb' engraved into it.

Cherri Bomb: So, whatcha lookin' to buy?

Y/N: I was looking for a gift for my girlfriend.

Cherri Bomb: Oh. And who's the lucky lady?

Y/N: Well her name is Niffty.

Cherri Bomb: Niffty? I've heard of her. She's one of Angels friends.

You were taken a bit by surprise. You had no idea that this girl knew Angel.

Cherri: So you want a gift for her. Well Angel has told me that she's partially Japanese. I have some Japanese themed outfits in the back if you want to look.

Y/N: Okay. I never knew Niffty was Japanese.

You and Cherri walked to the back of the store and you saw a row of what looked like Japanese school girl outfits.

After looking up and down the row you saw a cute pink one that you thought Niffty would love.

You picked it off the shelf.

Cherri Bomb: That'll be $120

You stopped with the sudden realization that you don't have any money on you.

Y/N: Could I get this for free somehow?

Cherri Bomb: You gotta be f**kin' kiddin me. Ugh... Okay. Just this once, I'll be nice, but you owe me one favor in the future.

Y/N: Really? Deal!

You took the costume and ran back to the hotel. You went to your room and knocked on the door. Niffty opened it up.

Niffty: Hello Y/N, What are you holding behind your back?

Y/N: I just have a little gift for you.

You showed her the outfit and her eyes lit up.

Niffty: Oh my gosh! Thank you Y/N! I've always wanted one of these! Let me put it on right now.

Niffty grabbed the clothes and shut the door.

You waited about five minutes until the door opened again.

Niffty: Konichiwa~

You looked at her and smiled gently.

She ran up to you and gave you a large hug

Niffty: Thank you Y/N-Chan!

You gave her a kiss and said:

Y/N: Anytime

————————————————————————
End of chapter 15

(UwU) Mite kurete arigatō