Cross-Part 22

You walked down the street with Niffty. You had decided to go to a part of hell you had never been to before. A place simply known as Imp City.

You had just turned the corner when...

WHAM

Y/N: Wh-wha?

???: Oh, Niffty! He's waking up!

You eyes adjusted as they opened and you saw that you were in some kind of room. You were sitting at a table and Niffty was sitting next to you with someone else.

Y/N: Where are we?

???: Well you're in the I.M.P headquarters right now. My name is Millie. Over there is Moxxie, Blitzo, and Luna. We all work here.

Y/N: And why are we here?

Luna: That my bad. I needed to blow off some steam cause I had a hangover. I kicked some b***h's baby cart at you. You went down quick. I was going to leave, but then this crazy c*** said that if I didn't help you, you would get the princess to come down here and personally kick my ass. Not that that could actually happen. But I did feel a little bad for you.

Y/N: O-okay

Blitzo: Anyway, Now that you're up. Get the f*** out of our office. We have something else to deal with over here.

He gestured towards a table with a sheet on it.

You pulled up the sheet to see a child lying there. You hadn't noticed the heart monitor sitting next to him.

You stumbled back in fear. You were incredibly scared. You felt, just barely catching yourself with your hands slamming on the floor.

Y/N: .   .   .   .

You were tearing up. You suddenly ran over to the trash can that you saw on the ground and threw up.

Blitzo: Oh come on! You're in hell! You should be so squeamish.

Moxxie: I think you should let him calm down sir. Pestering him is just going to make him worse.

Blitzo: Shut up Mox! You really care. It's our job to murder people. If he's going to stay here, he has to get used to it.

Millie and Niffty were helping you calm down.

Millie: Shh Shh Shh~ It's going to be okay.

Niffty: It's alright, I'm here.

After you calmed down, you stood back up. You decided to leave.

Y/N: W-Well thank you Millie, for helping me calm down. I think we should leave.

Millie: Okay, by. Please come back if you need someone dead.

As you left you looked back at the body and shivered. You realized that you had to have died to end up down here. And that thought horrified you.

Niffty murmured under her breath.

Niffty: Always was more of a cat person.

Luna: Oh no you f***in' didn-

You slammed the door shut.

————————————————————————
(UwU)
I told you that I would post more because I'm stuck inside all day, so here we are.
If you couldn't tell, the title cross stood for crossover.