Lenience - Part 14

You woke up and left the room. Today was going to be your first day in hell by yourself.

You walked out to the front door and we're about to leave when suddenly:

Angel: What! Y/N! Please!

It was Angel. He seemed to be pleading for you to stop.

You tried to run, but he seemed surprisingly fast. He quickly caught up to you and grabbed your shoulder.

Angel: Y/N please. Just hear me out.

You were up against a wall. You didn't have anywhere to run. You let your back slide down until you were seated against the wall.

Y/N: Please j-just don't hurt me.

You began to cry.

Angel looked down at you and said:

Angel: I'm here to apologize.

Y/N: W-what.

Angel: I said I'm here to apologize. What I did was horrible. Is there any way that you could forgive me?

You gave it a little bit of thought.

Y/N: No

Angel: Please Y/N?

Y/N: I'm sorry. But you betrayed my trust. You violated me. I'm only fifteen. And even though you knew I was in love with Niffty, you still tried to take me by force.

Angel took a few steps back. He began to cry.

Angel: I understand. I'm sorry. Goodbye Y/N.

As Angel began to walk away you realized you needed to ask him something.

Y/N: Angel Wait!

Angel turned around, still in tears.

Angel: What is it?

Y/N: When I first walked around that corner and bumped into you, did you-

You were cut off

Angel: Yes, I planned to bring you to my room for sex the whole time, but when you rejected me, I had to take matters into my own hands.

Y/N: But, why?

Angel: Like I said before, I love you.

Angel then walked away, leaving you to yourself.

You had been nice to him by not telling Charlie, you wouldn't give him another chance.

You went on your way, finally ready to explore hell. You couldn't stop thinking about Angel until you entered your first shop.

————————————————————————
End of chapter 14

Sorry this one is so short.

I wanted at least a little bit of forgiveness for Angel. Even though he did something unforgivable.

(OwO)