Entrance-Part 3

As you enter the door you see two people walk towards you. One appears to be a woman with blond hair and a cheery grin. You have trouble with the gender of the other, but they seem to have six arms and are wearing large boots.

???: Hello! Welcome to the Happy Hotel, my name is Charlie but you probably already know that. Are you planning on staying with us?

???: Hey sexy, my names angel. Angel Dust. I ho-

Angel pauses

Angel: Hey, what's with the pattern on your shirt? Why does it look like a net slammed you in the chest?

Y/N: T-that's k-kinda how I died.

Angel: But how did tha-

Charlie: Anyway, I never asked you your name.

Y/N: O-oh sorry it's Y/N L/N

Charlie: Do you wish to become a tenant?

Y/N: I'm sorry, but before that, can I get a lay of the land?

Charlie: Absolutely! You should get to know the workers! This is Angel, or first tenant.

Angel:How you doin', hot stuff?

Y/N: what do you mean?

Angel: You're cute, wanna have a fun ti-

Charlie: Anyway, this is Vaggie, a Manager here.

Vaggie: Nice to meet you Y/N

Y/N: Th-Thank you.

Charlie: Over there, at the bar, is Husk and Alastor.

Alastor: Nice to finally see a new young face in here.

Y/N: Thank you and nice to meet you too Husk

Husk: Yeah, whatever

That surprised you, most of the people you've met so far seemed to be nice.

Charlie: Just one last stop on this tour.

She leads your to what seems to be a common area in which a young girl is cleaning. She is moving incredibly fast. She runs up to the doorway.

Charlie: This is Niffty, our cleaner and cook

Niffty: Hi, I'm Niffty, and- Oh my gosh you're a man, it's so nice to meet you. I love making new friends! I'm here to clean up. If you decide to live here, then let me know. I think we should get to know each other!

Y/N: Nice to meet you. Not to be rude but how old are you?

Niffty: I know I seem young but I'm actually 22
How old are you?

Y/N: I'm 15 y-years old

Niffty: Hihi~ It's cute when you stutter like that. I think we should become friends.

Y/N: Sure. You seem pretty nice

Charlie: Anyway, this is the end of our tour here's the key to your room, the number is 28

Y/N: Thank you very much miss.

Charlie: You can just call me Charlie! I'm going to talk with Vaggie, I'll see you later! If you have any questions, don't feel shy to ask me.

You decide to head to your room. Once you get to it and enter the room, you look inside to see a very comfortable looking bed. You chose to try and get some sleep. You lie down, and it is even more comfortable than you thought.

You decide to deal with hell tomorrow. You cover yourself in blankets and begin to drift off to sleep.

~End of Part 3~