The Date-Part 6

You got dressed and exited your room. You look down to see Niffty in her classic red and white outfit.

Niffty:Hey Y/N! Are you ready? I know a great place to have lunch. They're like the only place in miles that doesn't poison or drug your food.

Y/N: Sure, I'm rea-Wait? What?

Niffty: Lets go!

You began to walk down the road, but as your were walking you began to think about it again. About why she was in hell. What terrible thing she did to end up here. And for that matter, what were you doing here. You would have to ask Charlie once you got back.

Niffty: we're here!

You looked up to see a very fancy Italian restaurant. You're eyes light up. You've always been fond of Italian food.

Niffty: *Giggle* I've never seen such a gleam in your eye before.

You walk in and the waiter brings you to a table. You sit down and order your drinks (2 waters).

Niffty: You seem so cute today.

Y/N: W-What do you mean?

Niffty: I don't know but you look more cute then usual. I think it's so cute when you stutter.

Her eyes were sparkling and she stared at you throughout the entire meal, which made you kind of uncomfortable.

Y/N: Hey. Why do you stare at me all the time?

Niffty turned her head away and blushed deeply.

Niffty: I-it's because I like you!

She turned her head back towards me and her eye widened when she looked at me.

Niffty: I-I'm sorry. I know you just came to hell yesterday and your still probably scared, but you seem really nice and I want to get to know you better.

She stuttered out her words and you finally learned how she felt.

You gave her a look of acceptance and she looked back confused.

Niffty: Aren't you going to say something?

Y/N: I just realized what you were talking about.

Niffty: W-what do you m-mean?

Y/N: It is cute when you stutter.

Niffty looked up to you and smiled widely

Niffty: We should eat before it gets cold.

Y/N: Okay

You two had your meals and began to leave. After Niffty paid the check, you left and walked to the hotel.

When you entered the hotel, Angel saw you come in.

Angel: Hey, where have you two been. Don't tell you've been on a date. And just when I thought there was someone new to play with.

Niffty: Hey Angel. Don't mean to be rude but he's all mine. Just watch!

Niffty quickly pecked you on the lips.

You blushed red and ran to your room.

End of Part 6~