The Explanation-Part 7

You woke up and got ready. You left your room and were about to explore the hotel when an idea came to mind.

You still needed to talk to Charlie about the reason you're here.

You walked out of the room and began to look for Charlie. You went to the kitchen and saw Vaggie leaning against the bar, talking to Angel.

Y/N: Hey guys! Have either of you seen Charlie? I have to talk to her about something.

Angel: Nah, but might I ask what you wanna talk about?

Y/N: I don't really want to tell anyone else

Angel: Ooo~ Something personal.

Vaggie: Shut up Angel. Anyway, I saw here walking up to the roof. You should go talk to her while she's alone. We have a busy day today and this might be your only chance

Y/N: Thanks Vaggie!

You began to run up the stairs. Floor by floor you got closer to your goal and you began to wonder.

Y/N (in thought): Do I really want to know? And if I do, do I really want to redeem myself? I never had any friends in life, and even though this is hell, nothing bad has really happened.

Before you realized it, you were on the roof and you looked up to see Charlie on the phone. She seemed to be very upset.

Charlie: ...Okay. Goodbye Mom.

-click-

She turned around to see you and stumbled back, almost falling off the roof in the process.

Charlie: Ahh! Oh, hey Y/N. You scared me.

Y/N: I'm sorry but I needed to ask you something.

Charlie: Sure. What is it?

Y/N: I wanted to ask if you could tell me what I did to get into hell.

Charlie: Of course

Charlie waved her hand on the air and a flame erupted from the ground.

After the smoke cleared, you saw that Charlie had a large tome in her hand.

She waved her hand again and the pages began to flip on their own. It stopped suddenly, and Charlie looked down at the page.

She then looked back up to me, confused.

Y/N: What does it say.

Charlie: Nothing

Y/N: Come on! Just tell me!

Charlie: No, literally. Under 'Cause For Damnation', the page is blank.

You went white as a ghost.

Y/N: S-so that means that I'm here for no reason.

Charlie: It seems so. But don't worry! I'll call dad and sort this out.

Charlie reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone.

As if by instinct. You yelled

Y/N: N-no! Wait!

Charlie stopped

Y/N: Even if I'm here for no reason, I don't mind. I like it here. These people are the only friends I've ever had.

Charlie just looked at you and smiled.

Charlie: If that's what you want, then who am I to stop you.

————————————————————————
End of chapter 7

Sorry there was no Niffty this chapter, I just needed to get this part out of the way.

Pls don't hate me (;w;)