Power-Part 20

Y/N: Oh I know! I know what I want

Vaggie: What is it?

Y/N: I feel like I want Superpowers!

Vaggie and Niffty both give you an odd look.

Y/N: What?

Vaggie: It's just that, that's probably the lamest thing you could have wished for.

Y/N: Really? Do you think so to Niffty?

Niffty gave a small nod

Y/N: Well, I-it doesn't matter. I think it's cool. And that's what I wish for.

Vaggie: Okay, well I'll go tell Charlie. It should take maybe an hour before God hears it though. So you can just wait in the lobby.

You and Niffty walk out to the lobby and decide to pass the time by playing card games.

-Time skip 1 hour-

Y/N: Okay, I think it's been enough time, maybe something should be happening.

Niffty: Yeah, maybe. But I don't think that it matters. What would you even do with superpowers? And you don't even Know what superpowers you get.

Y/N: I don't know. Maybe I'll have really cool powers. It just a matter of ti-

-Thump-

You shot to the ground. Westing pain was taking over your entire body.

Y/N: AAAAAAHHHH!!!

Niffty rushed to your side.

Niffty: Y/N, are you okay?

The pain was unbearable. So unbearable that you had passed out.

Y/N: Wha? W-where am I?

Niffty: Oh you're finally awake.

Niffty was clutching you tightly in her arms.

Y/N: What h-happened?

Niffty: You were writhing on the floor for about ten minutes, and then you just stopped moving. I could see that you were still breathing, so I took you to your room.

Y/N: Is that it?

Niffty: Well you should look at this.

You could see mild discomfort on her face.

She walked to your bathroom and came back with a handheld mirror.

She held it up to your face and you immediately saw the problem.

Upon your forehead, you saw a cross; but not only that. It was upside down.

Y/N: Huh? Is this the power that God gave me?

Niffty: I don't know, but I think it's the same type of cross that Alastor has, so maybe we should ask him.

Y/N: Okay, lets go and ask him.

You and Niffty walked down to the lobby where you found Alastor talking to Angel.

As soon as Angel saw you two walking towards him, he began to leave.

Y/N: Hey Alastor, I have a question to ask you.

Alastor: Well hello there. My, your face looks more distraught than the thirteen Million people affected by Hurricane Harvey. Ha ha ha!

Y/N: Yeah, um. I was just wondering how you got your powers.

Alastor: Oh. That takes me back to the year of 1933. You see, when I was young and had just entered hell, I heard that t-

Y/N: I'm sorry but could you just give me the short version of the story.

Alastor: Okay! So before I joined the hotel. I saw Charlie was holding a stack of papers and she was talking on the phone. Something about Sending mail to God. Anyway, I slipped in a note that said 'Request: Give powers to demon. Demon Name: Alastor' and within the hour, I had powers.

Y/N: So you just stole your powers? That doesn't sound fair.

Alastor: Lesson 1 about Hell kid: No one f**king cares. Goodbye.

And with that, Alastor left.

————————————————————————
End of part 20

I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I was dealing with homework all month. I'll try to post more frequently from now on.

I also want to that you all for getting 25k+ Reads on this story. I never expected to do this well.

Until next time, (UwU)