Interference-Part 16

I walked out to the main hall to take a break for the day. These last few days have been kind of a nightmare.

You sat down on the couch and we're almost asleep when suddenly,

???: Hey! Y/N! Wake the f*** up!

You're eyes slowly opened to a blurry view

Y/N: W-wha?

You're eyes finally focused and you saw him before you. It was Husk.

Husk: Finally. Listen I need to talk to ya. So get up and meet me in the kitchen. There shouldn't be anyone there at this time.

You were so confused. Why would Husk want to talk to you? The only time you talked to him was when he shrugged you off when you first met him.

You walked into the kitchen and heard the door close behind you. You looked back to see Husk lock the door.

Y/N: W-what are you doing?

Husk: Making sure no one can interrupt.

You looked at him as he began to walk towards you. Him being only slightly taller made him seem like a giant to you.

Husk: I wish it didn't have to come to this.

He looked like he was ready to pounce.

You flinched back and closed your eyes.

-SLAM-

You heard a  loud noise but he didn't touch you. Confused, you opened you eyes to see him on the floor, grabbing on your legs with tears in his eyes.

Husk: Please break up with Niffty! I was in love with her first. It's not fair that she fell in love with you in a day.

Y/N: What?

He was begging you to break up with Niffty. It's weird, you thought. He could have easily beat you up. You weren't the strongest.

Y/N: Why are you doing this? Even if I broke up with her, that doesn't mean that she would love you.

Husk: Well I thought that if you broke up with her, then she might be sad enough. Then I could make her feel better.

Y/N: But what if she didn't fall in love with you after I broke up with her. You would just make her upset. And I would never break up with her. I really love her. And I refuse to let you get in the way.

You tried to escape but he was holding you tight. You didn't want to hurt him, but he was beginning to squeeze you too tightly.

You needed to get away. You had to think fast. You lightly  kicked his arm with just enough force to make him release you.

You began to step way.

Husk: Please, I lost my ability to love a long time ago, but Niffty brought me back. I really love her.

You ran to the door, unlocked it, and threw the door open. You saw Niffty at the door, and she was tearing with happiness. She ran up to you and hugged you.

Niffty: You Really Do love me!

You realized what she meant. You had moments in the past which made her question you're love, like with Charlie and Angel. But now that you said it aloud, not even knowing she was there. It was undeniable proof of your love.

Husk: N-Niffty? I'm sorry you had to hear it this way. Please don't hate me.

He was crying very much and she just walked up to him and hugged him.

Husk: W-what?

Niffty: I am in love with Y/N, but that doesn't mean I don't like you. I'm not in love with you, but I still want to remain friends.

Husk blushes very deeply. He was crying less and he embraced her hug.

Husk: Thank you.

————————————————————————
End of Chapter 16

(OwO) Husk is a nice person when you get to know him. Just get past his hateful exterior.