The Plummet-Part 1

You sat there in class, looking out the window. You think to yourself about how you are going to die.

'What would happen if I died? Would anybody really care if I died? Where would I go after?' These thoughts began to creep into the back of your mind throughout the day. You would deal with them later.

You began to leave school. Walking past a a chain link fence and out the front gate.

As you were crossing the road you noticed a truck zooming down the road, and you began to get cautious, walking a bit faster.

The truck would not stop. You began to move more but by the time You had gotten halfway through the road, You looked back, and the truck was right in front of you.

It slammed into you and swerved out of control slamming me into the chain link fence and slicing into your front giving your chest the same pattern as the fence.

Your mind was stunned and as You began to fade, You thought about what would happen. Would people help? Were you about to die?

Suddenly you saw a bright flash, it was practically blinding. You then felt a heavy weight pressed against you, pushing you down, almost as if you were falling.

You seemed to be moving quickly and then, suddenly, you stopped; hitting the ground extremely hard and knocking you out.

~End of Part 1~