A Confirmation-Part 8

You walked back to your room to go to sleep. As your entered the hallway to find your room, you noticed an odd site.

Niffty was sitting down in front of your door bawling.

You noticed and quickly ran towards her

Y/N: Niffty? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?

Niffty noticed you and ran towards you, wrapping her arms around you.

Niffty: Please, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did wrong, but I'll fix it. Just please don't leave me.

Her words were broken and she was crying uncontrollably. You needed to know what she was talking about so that you could help her.

Y/N: Wait Niffty. Why are you crying?

Niffty: I-I couldn't find you in your r-room. *Sniff* So I asked Angel. A-a-and he told me you were talking about "personal stuff" with Charlie. H-he said you were on the roof and so I went to look and I saw you. You had eyes of love and you were looking at Charlie. I don't know why you don't love me, but I'll do anything to make you love me, b-b-because I L-love you.

You finally understood what she was talking about. You had to find the perfect words to make her feel better.

Y/N: Niffty, I need to tell you something.

Niffty: What is it?

Y/N: When I was alive, there was no one who cared about me. Not even my parents. Living here in Hell with you has been the best experience I've ever had. And I just want to tell you one more thing.

Niffty began to cheer up and started to ease the pressure of the hug.

Niffty: What is it?

You looked down at her and with a gleam in your eye, You began to speak.

Y/N: I Love You Too.

Niffty's eye began to sparkle and as she was still holding you, she jumped up and kissed you on the cheek.

Niffty: And you're sure you'll never let me go.

Y/N: I love you more than anything else in the world.

————————————————————————
End of Chapter 8

Sorry this was kind of short.

I love sweet endings (UwU)