R&R-Part 17

You walked out of the kitchen with Niffty. You took a step, when suddenly you fell over. Luckily Niffty was there to catch you before you hit the ground.

Niffty: What's wrong Y/N?

Y/N: I'm just so tired. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a while. These last few days have been crazy.

Niffty: Wow, you really are tired. I didn't notice until now that you have bags under your eyes. I'm going to get you to bed.

Niffty held your arm as she walked you back to your room. You got to the door where she used your key and led you to the bed.

She laid you down on the bed and covered you with the blankets. She tucked you in and was about to leave when suddenly she had an idea.

She pulled the covers off of you which made your shiver intensely. Even though Hell was warm, you still felt cold without the blankets.

She jumped into the bed and covered you again. Her warm little body made you feel very comfortable.

Y/N: Y-your... so w-warm.

You were so tired that you struggled to even speak. Niffty lightly shushed

Niffty: Just be quiet and fall asleep. I'll warm you up.

You embraced Niffty and began to sleep. Before you lost your consciousness, you gave Niffty a light kiss on the cheek.

Y/N: I love you... s-so much...

And with that, you were completely asleep. Niffty was clutching you tightly. So tightly that she was almost hurting you.

You woke up. You saw Niffty talking to Husk. She looked back and saw you awake.

Niffty: Oh hey Y/N! We need to talk. You haven't been doing it for me anymore. I wanted to say that I'm leaving you. Husk is waaaay better than you.

Y/N: W-what? But I thought we were perfect together. You can't just leave me.

You began to tear up.

Niffty: I'm sorry Y/N, But this is how it should be.

Y/N: N-no. Please. I'll do anything, just don't leave me. Niffty, I love you!

You shot up. You looked to you're side to see Niffty, still clutching your arm. It was a dream.
You're were tearing up.

Niffty: what's wrong? You're were tossing and turning.

Y/N: I had a nightmare. I *sniff* I dreamed that you were leaving me for Husk and I was all alone and-

Niffty cut you off by hugging you tighter than ever before.

Niffty: Please stop Y/N! I would never leave you. You have made me feel better than anyone in the world. I would never.

Y/N: T-Thank you. Can we go back to cuddling.

Niffty: Of course.

You and Niffty lied back down and hugged each other for so long that you both fell back to sleep.

————————————————————————
End of Chapter 17

(UwU) Just realized because of a comment that I made a mistake in naming the chapters
Sorry about that.