Protective-Part 11

You left the room and walked downstairs to the kitchen. You entered the kitchen to see Angel making himself breakfast.

Angel: Oh! Hey hot stuff.

Y/N: P-please don't call me that

Angel: You got it sexy

You, being a teenager, were uncomfortable being called sexy by someone you barely knew.

Y/N: Please just call me Y/N

Angel: Whatever. Anyway, I've been bored for the last few days and annoying Alastor doesn't do it for me anymore, y'know.

Y/N: Yeah, and?

Angel: I wanted to know if you wanted to mess around with me later tonight.

This left you speechless.

Angel: Can I take that as a yes?

WOOSH

Suddenly something flew through the air at break-neck speed, and stopped in front of you.

It was Niffty. You knew she could move fast, but not this fast.

She seemed to be facing towards Angel with her arms outstretched; almost as if she was shielding you from something.

Niffty: Back off Angel. He's mine.

Angel: Okay, Okay. Jeez. You being really overprotective. It's almost like you two are in love.

You and Niffty both give a very light blush.

Angel: Wait a minute. Don't tell me that you two are actually in lo-

Niffty screamed.

Niffty: Yes! I love Y/N so much that I can't take it anymore.

Niffty gives you a large hug.

Angel: *laughing* Hey Alastor! Come check out the happy couple!

Alastor: What do you me-... Oh. Well you do know that 50% Of marriages end in divorce. You know what that means

Niffty (Upset): What?!

Alastor pulls a coin out of his pocket and flips it, catching it in his hand and keeping it hidden.

Alastor: If you land on tails, then you're gonna break up. But heads and you'll stay together. Sure it seems like a high chance, but don't get a"head" of yourself. Oh ho ho! I am on a roll.

Alastor shows the coin.

It's heads.

Niffty kisses you while saying "I knew it"

Alastor: Very good indeed. But do be weary Niffty. Being to protective can drive people away.

Niffty: I'm not protective. I just don't want him to be seduced by the likes of him.

Angel: Hey What did I do?

Niffty: Come on Y/N. Let's go outside.

Y/N: Okay

You reluctantly followed, noticing that Alastor had and even more evil smile on his face than usual.

What could he be hiding?

————————————————————————
End of chapter 11

I realize that this chapter was mainly just a cameo of Alastor

Niffty Schwiffty y'all