Return-Part 27

You were sitting in the main hall listening to Husk going on a drunken rampage and yelling about all the money he could've one before he joined the hotel.

Husk: And *hic* and I said "I was about to win the whole damn pot" but that *hic* bastard just smiled and kept talking.

Y/N: What happens next?

You thought it was funny watching him stumble around and yell.

Husk: He gave me some cheap booze *hic* to give me "incentive" or some s*** like dat. Well anyway, I-I had to say yes. Not like I can just go home and do nothing. It just makes me so mad dat he tricked me again.

Y/n: Okay, Okay husk, just calm down.

Husk seemed to be getting tired so you held his shoulder and walked him up to his room.

As you walked towards his room, you began to smell a disgusting aroma. You could tell that someone had been smoking, which wasn't rare, but this was the strongest fume you had smelt since you came to hell.

You finally got husk to his room, and struggled to wrestle him into the bed. But after a minute or two, he dozed off completely, which allowed you to get him into bed properly.

You left the room to find that the stench had gotten even stronger, making you gag. You had never enjoyed the smell of smoke, but you could usually tolerate it.

You needed to investigate. You began to walk towards the source of the odor. And as you kept creeping down the hall, you noticed that the halls seemed to be more familiar. Like you had come down this particular hallway before.

You couldn't place your finger on it until you got to the door. You looked at it in horror, wondering if you should enter.

This was the door of none other than Angel Dust himself.

Every instinct in your body was telling you to run, but your body made your way towards the door. You thought to yourself, 'don't do it. Don't do it.' But you just kept inching your way towards the door.

Y/N: I know I should run, but this smog is disgusting. If he doesn't stop, I might vomit.

You took a deep breath through your mouth, and knocked on the door.

Angel: Gimme a second!!!

He screamed as he was making noise inside. He seemed to be in quite a rush.

He opened the door, causing a huge cloud of red smoke to funnel out and straight towards you.

As the smoke cleared he stood before you and appeared to be in some kind of erotic outfit, wearing nothing but a small pink skirt, a choker, and his signature boots.

Angel: Y/N?! W-what is it?

You were already both embarrassed and scared by being in his presence, so you decided to try and talk to him in a lighter tone.

Y/N: I was just wondering if you c-could not smoke inside or at least open your window when you smoke. The smell is kind of... vile...

He stared at you for a second before realizing he still had a lot cigarette in his hand, and he immediately tossed it on the ground, stamping it out.

Angel: Sorry, but I'm kinda in a rush... Someone will be very angry if I'm late again.

He began to dash down the halls, and as you looked back to him, he seemed, almost like he was crying. He didn't have tears, but his expressions were easy to read.

You wanted to ask him what was wrong, but this time, your brain was able to stop you.

Y/N: Just leave him alone. You don't need to involve yourself with him again.

You spoke quietly to yourself, as you began to walk back to the main hall. Suddenly Husk came from behind you and began to go on another spree. When did he get another bottle, you thought as you stared at the knew bottle in his hand.

You were tired, but inside you were glad that he could distract you from thinking about Angel.

And as you began to wrestle the bottle out of his arms, the thoughts of Angel began to fade away.

—————————————————————————
End of part 27

(-_-) It sure has been a while... heh heh heh... okay okay, I'm sorry it's been a while... jeez