Control-Part 21

You began to chase Alastor out of the building but as soon as you turned the corner, he was gone.

You walked back to the hotel.

Y/N: Well that wasn't very helpful. He didn't even tell me the extent of his powers.

Niffty: Well maybe you can figure it out by yourself. Keep trying until you figure it out.

Y/N: Okay, here goes nothing.

You held your hand up and clenched the muscles in your palm, as if trying to shoot something out of your hand.

As expected, nothing happened.

Alastor: that's not how my powers work.

Y/N: Alastor?! I thought you left.

Alastor: I did, but then I started wondering why you asked about my powers in the first place.

Y/N: Well can you tell me how to use them.

Alastor sat down and signaled for you sit next to him.

He lifted up your arm and pointed it towards a window.

Alastor: Imagine a stream of energy flowing from your arm to the palm of your hand. Now concentrate it in your palm. And when you desire, release it.

You closed your eyes and pictured the energy. It flowed to your hand and when it was concentrated, you opened your eyes to see a beam of what looked like dark energy shooting towards the window.

SMASH

The beam broke straight through the window, causing it to shatter.

Y/N: Wow! Thanks Alastor.

Alastor: That's not all their is. Keep looking at the window. Now incision what you just did in reverse.

Y/N: Okay.

You closed your eyes and envision the beam of energy seeping back into the palm of your hand.

You looked back up and saw that the window had repaired itself.

Y/N: Wow, that's really useful!

Alastor: That's all I'll teach you for now, but if you need to learn something new, just come find me.

You were incredibly exited by this. You leaped up and hugged Alastor.

Y/N: Thank you, Alastor!

You backed away and noticed that Alastors face seemed more red than usual.

Y/N: Is something wrong?

Alastor: Ah, n-no it's fine.

And for the second time that day, Alastor had departed.

You looked back at Niffty and noticed a small pout of her face.

Y/N: What's wrong Niffty?

Niffty: You know I love you. But you can be really stupid sometimes.

Y/N: Wha? What did I do?

Niffty: Nothing, just forget it. Let's go walk around town a little.

Y/N: Okay

————————————————————————
End of chapter 21
(UwU) I realize that I have been neglecting to post more chapters, and I'm sorry. But now that I'm stuck at home because of the corona virus, I don't really have an excuse. Man, I remember sometimes I would post two chapters a day. I am really running out of material.