Alone Together-Part 9

After you explained everything to Niffty, she was feeling much better. But she still wasn't her usual eccentric self.

She seemed too clingy and you still wanted to make her feel better. So that's why you decided to invite her into your room for the night.

Y/N: Hey Niffty? If you're still feeling a little upset then you can stay the night in my room.

Niffty's face completes lit up.

Niffty: Of course I want to. I want to spend every moment with you.

You reached for you're keys and as you opened the door, Niffty charged into your room and, with all the force in her legs, jumped right onto your bed and got under the covers.

You walked in, closed the door, and got into the bed. When you got in and covered yourself, Niffty began to cuddle with you.

Y/N: W-what are you doing?

Niffty: I love it when you stutter like that. Could you do it some more?

Y/N: O-Okay

You may be in love with her, but you were just a teenager, and you were not used to getting affection.

Niffty: Is something wrong?

Y/N: No. I'm just thinking about how much I love you.

You then gave Niffty a very large hug.

Niffty: I love you too. I love you so much it hurts.

Niffty then stretch her small body and began to kiss you on the lips. You kissed her back and then the two of you began to go to sleep.

Niffty: H-Hey... Y/N?

Y/N: What is it Niffty

She seemed to be so tired that she could barely speak.

Niffty: I w-want to be with you f-forever.

She was looking sleepily into your eyes with a longing expression on her face.

Y/N: Me too. I want to be with you forever, but right now, I think you need some sleep.

Niffty: No, No, it's fine. *Yawn* I c-can stay up as... long... as... I... wa-

And with that, she was completely out. You thought it best to go to sleep yourself, so, with Niffty in your arms, you fell asleep

————————————————————————
End of chapter 9

(OwO) I just love romance