Plight-Part 18

You and Niffty were walking outside to greet the day. Or was it night? There was really no way of telling the time. You had just been falling asleep when you felt tired.

You opened the door to see a large explosion. You slammed the door closed and waited for the noise to die down a little.

When it did, you opened the door to see what looked like a snake with a top hat.

???: HaHaHa! Soon, everybody in the nine circles will know the name of Sir Pentious.

The snake seemed to be destroying everything in sight.

Sir Pentious: As soon as this turf is mine, the whole west side of the pentagram will be mine.

You heard a large explosion. But this was different. It was followed by a familiar high pitched voice.

Cherri Bomb: This is the third time this month. I'm really getting tired of your bullsh*t.

It seemed they knew each other from before. They seem to really hate each other.

They began to fight. Explosions were going on everywhere, and debris was flying. You decided to shield Niffty, holding her behind your back.

Niffty: Come on Y/N! I wanna see!

Niffty released herself from you grip and climbed over your shoulder, sticking her head up to see what was going on.

Suddenly, a peace of the ground flew up and zoomed past your shoulder. You looked back to see Niffty on the ground, with a large cut on her forehead.

Y/N: Nooooo!

You ran to Niffty's side and kneeled down towards her.

Niffty: It's Okay Y/N. I can stand. I'm going to the bathroom to clean myself up.

You, seeing your lover in pain. Fueled you with so much rage that you had to vent it somewhere. You ran out to the fight and, with one clean hit, slammed that snake into the ground.

Sir Pentious: Ow! Who in the f*** do you think you are? I'll be back. And you regret the day you crossed me!

Sir Pentious quickly ran away.

Cherri Bomb: Wow, thanks. I didn't think that a shy little boy like yourself would have it in ya! I guess that makes up for the favor you owed me.

You stood there silently. You had never felt that powerful. It was scary. You didn't like being enraged. You needed to go back and forget about this. Suddenly it dawned upon you.

Y/N: I forgot about Niffty!

You ran back to the hotel and found Niffty in the bathroom, patching herself up. You ran up and gave her a hug.

Y/N: I'm so sorry. I should have stayed with you. I'm sorry Niffty!

Niffty: Hey. Like I said, I'm fine. It's not like I can die. I just get hurt. But It'll heal.

Y/N: I'm never letting you leave my sight again!

Niffty: Aww! You know. You're almost too nice for your own good.

You and Niffty went back to the lobby to take a breather and calm down.

————————————————————————
End of chapter 18

(UwU) Honestly, I'm not really a fan of Sir Pentious.