A new friend- Part 4

You were in the back of an alleyway. You were running from something. It was a girl, and she had a knife. You are stuck at the back of the alley and the girl looks at you. With a large smile, she begins to rip you open with her knife. Right before she stabbed you again, You woke up in your hotel room.

You had tears in your eyes, which You quickly wiped away. You looked towards your door and heard a knocking, which must have been what woke you up. You cautiously walked up to the door, knowing it might be a new demon. You cracked open the door to see a gleaming eye looking right at you.

It was Niffty. And she looked concerned about something.

Niffty: Hi Y/N! Are you alright? You were screaming and shaking. Are you okay?

Y/N: H-Hello Niffty. How did you h-hear that?

Niffty: I sleep in the room next to you.

Y/N: I'm fine, it was just a nightmare.

Niffty: Oh good. I was scared that something happened to you.

Y/N: You were scared for me?

Niffty: Of course, all friends should care about each other.

Y/N: Hey, what time is it?

Niffty: About 2:30 in the morning. Why?

Y/N: I should go back to sleep. Thanks for waking me up. Good night.

Niffty: Ooh, can we have a sleep over? I never had one of those as a kid. Would you let me sleep with you?

You were about to turn her down, but she looked so exited that you couldn't ruin it for her.

Y/N: O-okay.

Niffty: Yaay!

She ran into your room and got under the covers.

Niffty: Come on! Get in!

You walked up to the bed and got in. Niffty hugged you and began to cuddle you which made you blush hard.

Niffty: Am I doing something wrong? You look upset.

Y/N: No your fine, it's just that we've only been friends for a day and we're already this close.

Niffty give you a understanding look and says

Niffty: If you want, we could be closer.

She lunges towards your face and plants a kiss on your cheek.

Y/N: Wh-wh-wha...

You were dumbfounded.

Niffty: Your really cute when you stutter. Anyway, goodnight.

She closed her eye and curled up with you in her arms, she was the sweetest person you have ever met.

You decide to go to sleep and talk to her in the morning. You wrapped your arms around her and fell back to sleep.