The Conflict-Part 12

You were walking around hell by yourself for the first time. Niffty was still tired from last night and she needed some rest so she grabbed the key for your room and ran back to the hotel.

It was an odd feeling, but you felt like she didn't go back just to sleep. But whatever. You'll see here again in 5 hours when you get back.

Walking around the streets of hell was
off-putting. Especially when you don't have anyone to protect you.

As you turn the corner, you slam into someone. You fall back and when you open your eyes to see who it is...

Angel: Oh. Hey, How you doing sexy~

Y/N: Hey Angel. P-please, I told you to just call me by my name.

Angel still makes you uncomfortable with all the sexual humor.

Angel: Sorry, but since I disobeyed you, maybe you should punish me~

Y/N: Angel p-please, just stop.

You tried to give him a serious look, but you pouting just made you cuter

Angel: I feel like with a face like that, your trying to get me to like you. Not that I don't already~

Your face was as red as could be. You didn't dislike Angel, but he never stops and he's really started to make you upset.

Y/N: P-please.

You were nearly about to tear up.

Angel finally realizing that he is going to far. He goes down on the ground where you were still laying and he gives you a concerned look.

Angel: Listen kiddo. I'm sorry. It was just a stupid joke. I didn't think it would make you this upset.

Y/N: It's fine. It's just that, I'm not used to being loved by anyone. And definitely not sexually. I'm in love with Niffty. And she really the only person I'm comfortable with.

Angel looked like he was even more concerned than earlier. He wrapped his arms around you tight.

Angel: You so cute! I'm sorry that I was getting in the way of your relationship. I don't want you to be hurt Especially since...*mumbles*

Angel said that last part so quietly that you couldn't hear him even though he was right next to you.

Y/N: What was that Angel?

Angel: Uhm... Nothing.

Y/N: Is something wrong? You can tell me.

Angel: I-it's just that... *inhales deeply* IREALLYLIKEYOU!

He said it so fast that you almost had trouble hearing it. But it was clear enough that it clouded your mind.

Y/N: Are you making another joke? I-it really isn't funny.

Angel: I'm not joking. I really do like you.

You looked deeply into his eyes and could tell that he was telling the truth.

Y/N: You know I can't be with you. I'm in love with Niffty.

You knew that he probably never had a real relationship. He is only in it for the sex. But this time, he really seems to be telling the truth.

Y/N: Listen. You know that this is wrong. I can't leave the girl I love. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Angel: Can you please just love me?

Y/N: I'm sorry but no. I'm going back to the hotel. Please just drop this.

You tried to escape his grip but he would not let you go and he was use his four arms to hold you as tight as possible

Y/N: A-angel? You're holding me too tight!

Angel: I'm sorry Y/N. But I won't let you go. Not until I'm finished.

Angel began to walk back to the hotel, still holding you in his arms.

————————————————————————
End of part 12

Not much Niffty this episode

Leaving it on a cliffhanger

(UwU) I don't like being too dramatic. But adding a conflict seems like the best way to go.