3. Matthew

"Matrin, um can I talk to you about something?" I asked my twin and best friend as we were sitting under a tree, playing on our phones and he looked at me and nodded seeing I was nervous.

"What's wrong Matt?" He put his phone down and I looked around us and saw some people so I didn't say anything, just got up and he followed me into the house and up the stairs to our room.

Once the door was shut, I went into my closet and got out a pair of shorts, a tank top, and some other things. I quickly went to the bathroom with a promise to Martin I'll explain in a minute. 

I took my jeans, boxers, and t-shirt off and I was disgusted with what I saw, so I turned around and put on the outfit that Amilia had given me because I had talked to her about how I have been feeling being she's the only one I know of that understands what I'm going through. 

I put on the panties that are red and the training bra she had from when she didn't have a larger chest. I put on the cute pink tank top that had lace around the bottom and top and the shorts, they were white and fit perfectly, a little tight and kinda short. I turned around and opened the cabinet, grabbed the make-up she took me to buy and nail polish that is a light shade of red. I applied the eye liner like she taught me, put on the light shade of blue, a shade lighter than my eyes and light pink lip gloss. 

I put everything away and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself, loving how I look now. I opened the door to see Martin sitting on my bed playing the Xbox. He paused the game and looked over at me and his jaw dropped and he about fell off the bed. I was nervous, really nervous about his reaction. 

"So, what do you think?" I asked after what felt like hours of silence. 

"You look completely…" He stopped talking and I shut my eyes, waiting on the curel words from him.

"Ugly, horrible, disgusting, not normal?" I rambled, feeling my chest get tight and tears forming in my eyes.

"Beautiful." He said and I looked at him, surprised at his choice of a word to describe me.

"What?" I was shocked, like to my core. 

"It's about time you are yourself. I have been waiting for this." 

"How did you even know?" 

"I'm your big brother, it's kinda my job. I knew you weren't like me for a while now. I mean you would gag when dad's would get you new clothes, had you try out for sports, wanted to take you out shooting and hunting. You didn't want any of that, you were uncomfortable no matter what we did so I started watching you more. I would notice how you would look at the females and gaze at them but I didn't know if it was because you had crushes or wanted to wear their clothes but now, I see it's more than that. You feel you're female, don't you?" He asked and I sat beside him when he sat back on my bed.

"Yes, I have been feeling like this more and more as the past few years passed. I thought it may have been a phase but Martin, it isn't. I went to the pack doctor and talked to him about this and he said he can start me on estrogen but I need a parents permission before he can give me a prescription for it. I did a lot of research and it'll take a few years but I want to start my transition to become a girl." I said and the next thing I know, our bedroom door bangs open and there stood my dad's, shock, anger, and disappointment clear on their faces.

"No, no son of mine is going to be a girl. You are a boy Matthew! You are not a freak of nature! You aren't a girl, this is all some kind of game that you're playing and you will stop this at once! Now go change out of that ridiculous outfit, I'm taking you to the field to play a sport so you can get your mind off of this! You will never be a girl as long as you live under my roof." Dad Gary ranted and I wanted to cry but I stood up and went to the bathroom.