23. Dallas

Dallas POV

I have no idea how I became so lucky with how my life is going at this point. Being here at the amazing beautiful home Ryker has bought and being so close to him has been such bliss. I am loving every second of it and I'm falling so hard and deeply in love with Ryker. It's honestly a little scary but I'm letting myself feel all of it because he makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

He makes me laugh like no one else has ever made me laugh, he makes me feel safe when he holds me, he makes me smile for absolutely no reason, and he makes me feel so loved that it takes my breath away.

But mostly, he completes me.

I can't see my life without him in it now that I met him and I'd do just about anything he asks of me as long as it's safe and it makes him happy. He has changed my whole life and I'll be forever grateful for him and to Gaelen because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have met Ryker when I did. Yes I'm sure we would have met down the road but we would have lost the time we have now without even knowing it.

Ryker has to be the sexiest man I have ever met in my whole life. That man just oozes sex appeal and I find myself checking him out all the time. I just want to lay myself bare for him and have him please me anyway he wants to.

The past couple of days have been incredibly sexy with my mate and Gaelen. Lots and lots of teasing and touching, sometimes close to having sex with Ryker but not there yet. Gaelen and I have done sixty-nine per Rykers request and I gotta say I never had such an intense orgasm from that alone before in my life. I think the fact that Ryker was half naked, dick out over his shorts, strong chest and arms on display as he stroked himself while watching us is what made it a hell of a lot better. He even put his other hand down his pants and was messing with his female part and the way his eyes rolled back into his head and his moans, oh goodness it was sexy as hell.

I'm so horny for him it's unreal. I'm hard all the time no matter what I think about or do. My body feels like it's on fire at times and I'm uncomfortable. I have no idea what's going on but from the intense looks I've gotten from Ryker, he knows something and is keeping it to himself for some reason.

"Dallas, I feel hot." Gaelens voice broke me from my thoughts and I looked at him and he was sweating like crazy and his skin was flushed. I put my hand on his forehead and felt he was hot.

"You feel like you have a fever." I said and went to get a rag to get it cold for him but stopped when Ryker came in and shook his head.

"It's not a fever, it's a heat in a sense. Since he accepted me after all this time and we hadn't mated yet, his body is doing the talking for him and from your scent Dallas, yours is also. We have to have sex for it to go away. No matter how many times you get off, it'll stay until a week has passed, if we have sex it won't be as bad nor as long." Ryker licked his lips looking at us like he wanted to eat us and I shivered at that look.

"But Ryker, you're not comfortable yet with us seeing your body and that's ok. What can we do to one another to make it go away?" I asked and he shook his head again.

"Nothing, even if you two have sex it won't stop, it has to be me since I'm both of your mate's. You two can't have a bond since you're both human, not like you both have with me. You love one another yes but you can't mark one another to make the pain go away or the desire to fuck. Only I can make it stop."

"What about Skylar? He was human and wanted to help Eric." Gaelen asked.

"Because even if he didn't know it at the time, Skylar was a wolf and would have been able to take it away from Eric. Both of you are human, only I can help and I will because I don't want you in pain. You have no idea how hard it is to not rip your clothes off of you right now. You can't smell it but your arousal is so thick in the air and it smells so divine." His eyes glowed neon blue and he had his hands in tight fists, body slightly shaking and purring lowly in his chest. It was hot as fuck to see and know we are the cause of how he's acting.