22. Gaelen

"So Ryker, how did you find this beautiful home?" I asked my mate as he and Dallas and I were sitting outside under the roof of the outside patio with a builtin fireplace and TV in the wall. The fire was nice and warm and we had a glass of whiskey, just relaxing on the couch with our feet on the table. Ryker was on my left and Dallas on my right, I felt safe sitting between them.

We had been here for two days already and have done nothing but be inside, relaxing, cooking, hanging out, talking, just being together and it has been amazing so far.

"Actually I found it on a drive I took one day a couple of years ago when I came home for Thanksgiving. I needed to get out of the house for a bit and just drove. I came to this town and saw a flier for the house. The owners were having an open house and I wanted to see it so I put the address in my GPS and drove out here. I fell in love with it the minute I stepped inside but the price wasn't one I could afford so I left after looking around and when I got home daddy saw the flier but didn't ask me about it. I went back to school and the next thing I know I'm getting a phone call telling me that I'll be receiving paperwork for me to sign to close the deal on the house. I thought it was a joke but Kody had called me right after and told me that daddy had contacted them and asked for help in buying me the house. They also opened a bank account for me and paid off my schooling and put extra money in the account so I'll be comfortable for years to come. When I tried to tell them I don't want it because I didn't feel right in accepting all that money and help, they told me it's their way of making sure I had a good life as an adult because my childhood wasn't great. They wanted to make sure I was taken care of. So needless to say I'm debt free from school, I own this beautiful ranch house and I don't have to worry for a long time. Daddy was speechless when he found out all they had done but was happy for me. I wanted this house because I wanted a life here with you Gaelen, I imagined having a life here with you and wanted to make you happy. Now that I met Dallas, that dream got even bigger and better. I want us to live here and have a life here. It doesn't have to be right now, we're all still in school but once we graduate, we can move in whenever. There's also something else I have to tell you both. I can't have kids." He looked down and we looked at each other confused by what he meant. I took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and pain. It broke my heart.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he took a slow deep breath before sighing.

"I am intersex and a few years ago I found out I'm sterile and I can't carry a child because my womb is weak, even after all these years. If I were to get pregnant, I would die, no ifs or buts about it. You two are human so you can't get one another pregnant so us three having biological kids won't happen. I'm sorry, I can't control how I was born. We didn't even know I was intersex until I was sixteen and started bleeding. I had talked to Jaylen about it and he did every test he could think of to see if my doctor was wrong but no, I can't have kids." Rykers voice cracked as he started to cry so I took him into my arms and held him. Dallas sat on the arm of the couch and hugged him from behind, both of us comforting our precious mate. 

"It's ok Ryker. We have time to worry about kids, right now let's just focus on us and bond. We will figure something out ok? Yes, our own children with our blood would be great but there are so many children out there who need a loving home and when the time comes, we can look into adopting. You don't have to worry about us not loving you or accepting you as you are because to me, you're perfect." Dallas said and I couldn't have said it better myself. Ryker looked back at him and smiled. Dallas cupped his cheek and kissed him softly. 

The kiss turned heated as Ryker turned and pulled Dallas onto his body and Dallas moaned as Rykers hands moved up and down his back to his ass and cupped his cheeks in his big hands and I felt my pants getting tighter watching them make out. Dallas pulled back and took his shirt off, tossing it on the floor before taking Rykers off and doing the same before going back to kissing him. I bit my lip watching them and wanted to join so I got behind Ryker and sat with my legs on either side of him and started kissing his neck and upper back to his shoulders, making him moan and slightly shiver. I licked his back muscles that seemed to flex with every movement he made. Ryker had a very fit body and had huge muscles on his arms and legs, his back muscles were toned and his abs, perfect and tight with the sinful V line.