7. Matthew

A/N ok so the age of the twins is going to be 15 instead of 12, I didn't think much about their age when I started planning this book, just that they were twins and put Ryker through a lot. 

"Do you think papa is ok?" Martin asked me as he sat on the floor, picking up my discarded pencil that I was writing with in my notebook.

"I don't know. He was quiet during dinner and didn't talk to us much before we went to bed last night or this morning during breakfast. It's like he's a robot just doing things on autopilot." I said and he nodded and tapped the pencil against his knee. 

"Do you think it has anything to do with Ryker?"

"Definitely. We need to do something to start apologizing to Ryker for everything we did to him." I said and he gave me a thoughtful look.

"What do you suggest? It's not like one thing we do will make up for it all? We put him through hell." He said and I groaned as I sat beside him. 

"So? I don't care Martin. We were in the wrong and it's time we owned up to our actions and make things right with Ryker." I said and fixed my tank top strap and smoothed out my skirt against my long hairless legs. I started shaving and dressing more like a girl these past few days and my twin and papa have done nothing but support me. 

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to get seen and finally start my transition from male to female and I'm excited but also scared which is why papa already set up an appointment with a therapist so I can work on the issues and get the comfort and help I need. 

"So what is your new name going to be? You kept me waiting long enough." He asked and I smiled, showing him the keychain I had made with my new name, the one I felt I was born to be, the one I wished to be called for the past few years.

"Maya, I love it. I am so proud of you, you know? You are becoming who you were meant to be with such grace and you are truly beautiful. I'm happy for you, Maya." Martin said with a slight blush on his tan cheeks that match my own.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much your support means to me." I looked down and smiled when I felt his hand on mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. 

Before he could reply, there was a loud knock on the front door so we got up and went to answer the door, only to have my blood run cold and my body starting to tremble with fear as Ryker stood on the other side, mouth agape and his hand mid air. He was also frozen and Martin looked nervous between us and stood in front of me, to protect me.

"What are you doing here Ryker?" Martin asked and Ryker looked at me and him and back at me before he put his hand down and cleared his throat. 

"I was looking for Altan but now I can't stop wondering, why are you dressed like a girl?" He asked me and I sighed, not wanting to face him but I have no choice now. 

"Would you like to come in?" I asked and he narrowed his eyes at us.

"Why, so you can torture me again? No thanks." 

"Ryker, please?" We begged and he kept his eye on us as he walked through the door. To see him be so guarded hurt and it's our fault he's like this. We made our big strong tiger shifter brother scared of us, what the hell did we do? 

"Would you like something to drink?" Martin offered Ryker and he slowly shook his head but Martin got him a Gatorade anyway because he looked like he had been at practice because he had his gym bag with him and he was wearing basketball shorts and a tank top.

"Thanks." He took a big gulp and I couldn't help but notice how a drop left his lips and rolled down his chiseled chin onto his strong neck. I licked my lips as I looked at his muscular arm as it wasn't even flexed but you could see his muscles and they were such a turn on, I just wanted to run my tongue along every single one on his beautiful artwork of a body.