21. Ryker

Song ^^ there seemed perfect for these three! 

Well this just got interesting. Here we were having a lovely time only for it to be interrupted by my mate's family, only thing is I didn't quite mind the interruption. See I have been in touch with them for years and they know their son is my mate. I told them only because they noticed Leo was me for those two years and asked why and asked why daddy was so upset all that time so we sat down, me, daddy, and his parents to tell them about who I am and that their son rejected me and since they have been like parents to me and Zane. I love his mom and dad, they are amazing people.

"Mom, dad, it's not what it looks like." Gaelen was scared, I could hear his heart pounding so fast in his chest that I instantly took him in my arms and he calmed down some.

"No? So we didn't see you finally making up with your mate after so long, hmm?" Sherly, Gaelen's mom asked with a raised brow and his dad, Patrick snickered behind her.

"Wait what? You know?" Gaelen asked, now shocked and confused.

"Yes son we know. We also know that you're gay. We have known you were into boys even before you did. We are your parents Gaelen, if we didn't know I would think we weren't doing a good job in taking care of you or knowing who you are." Patrick said and it was like a weight had been lifted off my mate's shoulders after all these years because I could literally see his body relaxing with each word his dad spoke.

"I was so scared to tell you. I didn't want you to hate me." Gaelen walked to his mom and dad and they hugged.

"We could never hate you. I'm sorry you felt so scared of telling us and along the way making you think you couldn't tell us anything, especially something so important as to who you are." Sheryl had tears in her eyes as she hugged her son and held him tightly.

"It's ok, all that matters now is that you know and that you don't hate me. I guess I should also tell you that Dallas is Ryker's mate and my other boyfriend. And also that Ryker is my mate and I took back the rejection and are going to work on our future together." Gaelen smiled looking at me and Dallas and I winked causing him to blush. Dallas was standing in front me the whole time with me having my arms wrapped around his waist and my chin on top of his head, both of us watching the scene in front of us.

"Oh that's wonderful! Go, do what you have to do and don't you dare come home unmarked young man. It's time you heal that poor boy's heart, you hear?" Sheryl pinched his blushing cheeks and I chuckled and Dallas shook his head smiling.

"I wouldn't plan on him being home for a few days at least." I said and I swear if my mate got anymore red he would give himself a fever but I loved how red he got at the thought of having sex with me.

"You don't mind waiting on the tour of the town, do you mate?" I whispered in Dallas' ear causing him to shiver and shake his head no. I smirked and blew lightly on his ear and his hold on my arms got tight and I knew I was turning him on, I could smell the sweet arousal coming from him and it made my mouth water.

"Ok should we get going? I need to go to the store for a few things since we are finished here." Dallas spoke up when I started to tease the bottom of his asscheek through his tight jeans.

"Oh, yes of course. Have fun you three." Sheryl said and walked over to me and had me bend slightly.

"I wouldn't mind grandchildren at this point in my life." She whispered and I couldn't help but picture both my mate's pregnant with my cubs.

"That could be arranged but it does take time." I said lowly and she nodded, kissed my cheek.

"I'm happy you're going to be ok son. I'm happy my son undid what he did and that you are together now. I hated seeing you so hurt Ryker." I wiped the tear from her cheek and hugged her.