26. Dallas

I have to admit I'm nervous about this evening. It's not having sex that makes me nervous, it's being good enough for Ryker and how he feels about us mating. He still hasn't shown us his body so I'm not sure if he's even comfortable with us seeing him naked yet. I love him with my whole entire heart and soul so he has nothing to worry about with me making fun of him because he is a beautiful man, inside and out. I want him to feel completely comfortable with us and to enjoy it.

I know he's a virgin so he hasn't let anyone see how his body is so I'm at a loss on this so I can do the only thing I know and that's to talk to him about it before anything happens. I've seen Trans people's bodies, two because they are friends and I was there with them during that time in their life but I know it's completely different for Ryker given he has both in one body and he identifies as male so it's a touchy subject for me with him. He's amazing, I don't want to hurt him or upset him, make him uncomfortable so a talk will definitely happen before anything happens.

I am so happy to be around him again. I missed him so much while I was in college but now that I'm done, I get to be near my beautiful mate again and gosh I feel so much better after seeing him earlier and feeling his arms around me. Just his touch has helped so much and I'm in a much better mood and I can't stop smiling as Gaelen and I walk down the isles shopping for food for dinner.

Gaelen wouldn't stop rambling about how gorgeous Ryker looked in his scrubs and I gotta agree, he looked so hot in his clothes, his doctor surgeon scrubs suits him very well and I hope he wears them home sometime, maybe to play doctor. I'm honestly so horny for him it's unreal. My sex life with my sexy boyfriend is wonderful but since meeting Ryker, there's this desire that hasn't been met with Gaelen and I know it won't until I'm with Ryker. It's not Gaelens fault, I know he feels the same way because we aren't Ryker and he's the only one who can make it better. He's our mate.

"So, are you ready for tonight? It's getting later and later until Ryker gets off." Gaelen asked and I smirked at him.

"Baby I've been ready since I met him. But yes, I'm ready to see him and spend time with him after these past few months of only having short one day visits, it'll be nice to not have to leave or him leave so soon. It's nice to be home." I said and he put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his shoulder as we both pushed the cart and grabbed food to make or just to snack on. I know Ryker doesn't have much since he's hardly home and doesn't like when food goes to waste and has to throw it away after it gets bad so we decided to do some grocery shopping as well for the next week at least.

"I wonder what he does after he loses someone, like does he pray, does he want to be alone, does he talk it out, does he just keep going? It's a lot for him I'm sure since he's so sensitive." Gaelen asked and I shrugged, having no idea how he decompressed after a loss or after anything bad really.

"I don't know sweetheart, I'm sure he handles it the best way he knows how and we will be there whenever he needs us. He has a whole support system behind him to lean on any one of us so I'm sure he has a way or ways to get through things. He was also raised by an amazing father who has overcome a lot that we don't even know about so he's in good hands, I'm sure of it." I told my boyfriend and he smiled looking at me and kissed my cheek.

"You're right, as usual." He tapped my hand and nodded straight ahead and I looked to see what he was looking at only to find Altan standing there with a few people I have not met yet.

One was tall, tan, had dark brown hair and the other was a little shorter than the tall man with a shaved haircut, big muscles, tattoos all over his body and both were very hot.

"Who do you suppose they are?" I whispered and they all three looked over at us and Altan seemed surprised to see us, much like we are with seeing him.

"I have no idea but it looks like we're going to find out." Gaelen said as all three men walked over to us.

"Hey boys, how are you?" Altan asked when they stopped in front of us. Now I'm not a petty person nor do I dislike someone just because someone I know does but Altan, I'll make an exception for him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked instead and Gaelens' hold around my waist tightened a little more.

"Ah well Mikael wanted to see Ryker and tell him something in person so we came along because I wanted to see my son." Altan said and I scoffed.

"He wants nothing to do with you, Altan, you know that. He made that perfectly clear the last time he saw you. He called us that night very upset and told us what he said so I don't think you should be here, seeing him after his day he had at work. You had years to make things right with him and now that he's on his own, it's too late since you obviously didn't try when he lived at home in the comfort of his father's love to be there for him after you probably would have hurt him again anyway. He is happy Altan, don't show up and ruin it like before. Leave him be, let him make the choice to talk to you if and when he is ever ready. I wasn't there before to protect him but I am now and I'll do whatever it takes to protect him from you ever hurting him again. He is in a good place in his life, he's happy, has an amazing career, has a beautiful home, and he has us. You have done enough to him so leave him alone." I may be asking to be killed since this dude is God-like but I don't care, Ryker needs to be stood up for especially by me since I'm here now.

"I like him." The tattooed man said and I could care less of his opinion of me.

"Listen Dallas, you may be his mate but you haven't known him long or know of the history between us, not all of it nor my side of it. I know me showing up like this will probably piss him off which to me means he still cares enough about me to show any kind of emotion so I'll keep showing up until he hears me out and I have my son back, no one not even you is going to get in my way. I have loved that boy since I found out about him and I know I hurt him, so much growing up and I can't get that time back but I'm trying to make up for it, I have been even from behind the scenes, things he doesn't know that I did so don't tell me to stay away from my son, it won't end well. I have been told that too many times by my ex mates so I'll be damned if I'm told that by some human." Altan was close to my face but he didn't raise his voice or his tone wasn't making me angry, it was his words that ticked me off.

"You keep pushing yourself in his life, you'll push him out of it completely. He set his boundaries for a reason Altan, don't you care enough or respect him enough to listen to him? I know some of what happened in the past and what I do know, I'm surprised he even let you in his home that night because if it were me, I'd have kicked you out of my life completely a long ass time ago. I may just be a human but I promise you I won't let you hurt him and if I get hurt in the process so be it. Your mates are the main reason why you have no relationship with Ryker and you are definitely a part of why you don't have one as well, it's not his fault you're a spineless grown ass man who let others control his relationship with his son. If you truly wanted to be a father to Ryker, you would have been one. You have powers for christ sake! You could have popped up any damn time to see Ryker, even if it was for an hour but you didn't! You made a promise to him that you should have kept when his mama died, that is what ended your relationship for good with Ryker. He had enough of the hurt and lies and nothing you do will ever make it right." After I said what I had to say for the time being, Gaelen and I went to finish shopping and we left the store.

"Well now what do we do if Altan shows up at the house?" Gaelen asked and I sighed as I drove back home.

"That will be up to our mate sweetheart." I said and held his hand and the rest of the drive was done in silence.

Hopefully Altan doesn't show up but with how determined he is, I'm sure we will have a few visitors this evening and I have no idea how Ryker will handle it but I do know Gaelen and I will be there for Ryker, now, forever, and always.