15. Julian

"Wait he did what now?!" Zander was extremely pissed off right now. I had just told him about Altan, Rykers rejection, and how Caleb still hasn't done anything about his son.

"Yes, so we as in Kaiden and Ian and I are going to go see Ryker while you, Seth, and Zeke go and talk some damn sense into our grandson." I was also pissed off. No one thought to let any of us know what was happening in our family so it's time to do some damage control. Starting with my grandson and great grandsons and granddaughter. Once I talk to them and spend a few days with them, I'm personally going to handle those two bastards who hurt my babies.

We teleported to New Orleans to Brent's house, on the porch so I rang the doorbell and waited for a few seconds before someone I hadn't seen answered the door.

"Who are you?" The young man asked, looking at us with caution in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"My name is Julian, I was looking for Brent?"

"He's at his cafe getting dinner. It's just on the next block, you can't miss it. Line is always out the door and it's the best place to eat on the block." He was about to close the door but Kaiden stopped him.

"I can see you're trying to protect them which is brave of you being a human when we're not but we are family and we just want to talk to them." He spoke softly as to not scare the boy because my man has gotten even bigger over the years so he's more intimidating than before.

"It's ok Jameson, they can come in." We heard a voice that we had never heard before from inside the house and that was alarming. The boy Jamieson opened the door wider and let us walk inside.

"Hey Leo." Kaiden said when we saw his eyes weren't the same color as Rykers, they were a brighter blue than his naturally bright blue eyes and he seemed a little taller and wider.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" He hugged us and I held onto him a little tighter and he sniffed my neck and relaxed in my arms.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" I asked him and he sighed and let me go and went to sit down. We sat down as well and Jameson sat beside Leo and rubbed his back.

"Honestly, I'm doing alright pain wise. The meds are working for the physical pain but emotionally, not so good. Ryker is in a deep sleep and told me he doesn't want to be around right now. It's been hard for him, our mate disliked us before he even met us. Ryker can't seem to come to grips of the situation and neither can I. And Altan, don't even get me started on him and how we feel about that." He looked so upset and stressed that it broke my heart. He should never look like that at his age.

"Just focus on your healing and talk about how you feel, yell or scream, punch something, anything to get that anger out but don't let it stay inside because that will only make it worse in the long run. Trust us on that." Ian with his amazing wisdom said as he held Leo's hand, running his thumb across the back of his hand.

"Ok boys I got din..." We looked to the door to see Brent with bags in his hands and stopped mid step when he saw us. He sighed and put the bags on the coffee table after he shut the door.

"May I speak to you three?" He didn't seem happy we were here so we followed him through the kitchen and out back. He made sure the door was closed and walked to the middle of the yard and crossed his arms across his chest.

"If you are here to try and take my son like your son tried to do, I'm telling you like I told them, you will have a fight on your hands because I raised him, I have been there for him and I'll be damned if anyone takes him from me." I felt the coldness in his voice in my bones! But I also respected how he won't back down when it comes to his kids.