Epilogue

Four years Later.......

I stared into a pair of mesmerizing blue eyes beaming widely at the boy in front of me.

My son that is.

“Aidan, do you want to meet your baby sister, Norah?” I asked, and he nodded.

My son Aidan is three years old, and I just gave birth yesterday to a beautiful baby girl, Norah. She had cool grey eyes and little tufts of Niall’s brown hair.

“Yeah!” He exclaimed, jumping up in down, his little auburn quaff bouncing wildly. Niall definitely did his hair this morning. I smiled.

“Here she is, you have to be really quiet because baby Norah is sleeping, so shhh.” I whispered, taking the blanket off the carrier.

“Ew! She doesn’t have any hair!” He all but shouted. Niall laughed, ruffling Aidan’s hair as he leaned over to look at the baby. I smiled at the pair, so entranced in the baby and her arrival.

“What are you smiling about?” Niall asked, kissing me softly.

“You and Aidan were just so cute leaning over and looking at Norah.” I said with another grin.

“Hi!” Louis shouted, walking in hand in hand with Eleanor. I smiled, hugging each of them tightly. “I want to see Norah.” Louis demanded, taking the carrier from me. Eleanor scolded him briefly before obsessing over how cute she was.

The rest of the lads and their significant others arrived in short order.

I’m sure you want to know…..

Liam and Danielle got married two years ago and Dani is currently six months pregnant. Louis and Eleanor are married as well, they had married two years ago as well, and they had a one and a half year old son, Tanner. They found out Eleanor was pregnant and decided that it was a good time to make their relationship official. Zayn and Perrie are engaged, their wedding is in four months, and they are just too cute together. And Mr. Harry Styles has successfully secured a sweetheart of a girlfriend, her name is Ambrosia, and she is the cutest thing. She is so good for Harry, I can’t even explain how perfect for each other they really are. I hope that they end up married soon.

Harry leaned over, looking at the now awake Norah. “Hi!” He cooed, letting her grab his finger. “She is so cute.” He commented, making silly faces at my daughter.

Everyone stayed over for dinner, we had a great evening, laughing and enjoying each other’s presence. It was fantastic to be surrounded by my best friends who were like family to me. They all bid us farewell, waving and smiling as they got in their cars. I smiled, resting my head on Niall’s shoulder. He kissed the top of my head tenderly before grabbing my hand, squeezing softly. Norah then began to cry.

“Hey, baby, don’t cry.” Niall cooed, taking her out of her seat. “Hey. Hi.” He said, rocking her back and forth in his arms. She stopped crying and stared up at Niall’s face with a small smile on her face. I quickly grabbed my phone, snapping a picture of the two. “Do you want to grab her bottle, Ash?” I nodded, retreating into the kitchen where I prepared her bottle. She took it quickly, sucking on the milk until she fell asleep.

“Aw, shes so cute. Here, lets put her in bed.” I said, following Niall upstairs where we laid down Norah in her crib. Aidan came running into the room. “Say night night to Norah, Aidan.” He squeezed his head between Niall and I and whispered the words, petting her head through the bars.

“Okay, big guy, its time for bed for you!” Niall said, grabbing Aidan and flipping him upside down.

“No, Daddy! No!” He cried between giggles. “Mommy, save me!” I laughed, shaking my head. “Mommyyyy!” He squealed as Niall flopped him down on the bed.

“Night, little man.” Niall kissed him on the forehead.

“Night, Honey.” I did the same and the two of us left the room.

Niall and I walked downstairs, savoring the silence.

“I love you.” Niall said, pulling my body to his.

“I love you too.” I smiled, nuzzling my head in his shoulder.

“I’m so glad that you are my wife, and the most wonderful mother any kid could ever ask for.” He kissed me nose.

“You’re the best dad a kid could ever want. And I am so glad that you came into my life. I love you more than anything.”

“You’re so beautiful.” He said, kissing my lips. I sighed into the kiss. I would never get rid of those damn butterflies out of my stomach every time we kissed.

We were so happy and so in love.

It was all like a fairytale, we would live happily ever after.

HI! THIS IS THE END! I AM SO SAD. I really enjoyed writing this, and I thank each and every one of you for the support and love you have given me and the story as I write. Please continue and read my other story “Rules of Attraction: a Harry Styles Love Story” and get it more votes and reads please and thank you!

I love you all, and I seriously cannot thank you enough.