Chapter Eleven- Perfect

Ashlyn’s POV

I walked towards Niall and he backed up until his knees hit a chair. I pushed him lightly into the chair where he sat, eyes wide.

“Are you regretting this?” I smirked. He shook his head, regaining his composure. “Oh, well lets just see.” I walked over him, straddling his lap. I reached around him, using my fake handcuffs to cuff him to the chair. My boobs had gone straight into his line of view as I did so, and I could hear his breathing hitched. I stifled a giggle and sat down on his lap, grinding my hips into his. I ran my hands up his shirt, playing with the buttons, unbuttoning the top few.

“A Minute has passed, Ash! Get going!” Harry yelled as Niall squeezed his eyes shut. “Niall’s struggling.”

I chuckled as I ran my hands up Niall’s chest again, finally resting my hands on either shoulder. I pressed my body against his and rubbed my hands over his shoulders to clasp around his neck. I moved my face to his neck, picking a stop and softly biting down, slowly sucking on the spot. I heard a noise start to bubble in his chest so I bit a little harder, trying to evoke a noise. I sent little kisses along his jaw line as I unbuttoned a couple more buttons on his shirt, tracing his muscles. His back arched, which pressed our bodies closer than before.

“Niall’s losing it! Oh shit!” Harry exclaimed. “Forty-five more seconds!”  I smirked and once again, ground my hips into his.

I moved my lips back to Niall’s neck, biting and sucking the same spot and he finally let out a subtle groan. That was going to leave a huge hickey.

“Oh! Niall broke!” Harry yelled, clapping his hands with a laugh. “Time!” I reached over, uncuffing Niall, then quickly stood up, offering a hand to help Niall. He shook his head, bewilderment on his face. “I’m pretty sure its clear that Ashlyn won that round. But, I said no kissing, and she kissed along his jaw! So, Niall wins that round and Niall wins over all!” My mouth hung open. Niall grinned weakly. “Niall what do you want Ashlyn to do because she lost?” Harry asked. Niall looked over at me, then hugged me, burying his face in my hair.

“Please come home.” He whispered, barely audible. I stiffened, then looked up into his eyes. “Please come back. That’s what you have to do.” I looked into his eyes, full of sadness, then hugged him back, relaxing into his arms.

“Okay.”

Niall’s POV

Ashlyn relaxed into my embrace, burying her face in my chest. “Okay.”

That one word made me happier than ever. I hid my smile in her hair as I hugged her tightly, taking in this moment for all it was worth. She was coming back! She didn’t hate me!

She pulled away with a small smile. “Nice hickey.” She winked and walked away, swinging her hips in a way that just was not fair.

“She totally won that last challenge, Nialler, but I made sure you did, knowing you’d use your privilege well.” Harry came up behind me, resting a hand on her shoulder. “You were a dead man. Why don’t you just tell her how you feel?” He asked, looking me straight in the eye.