Chapter Ten- Dirty

AHHHH NIALL'S POV IN THIS CHAPTER!!!! IT DOES A LITTLE SWITCHEROO-ING, BUT WHO CARES?!

Nialls POV

I couldn’t explain how upset I was that Ashlyn had left. She has been gone for two days now. I should have known better than to fall for her.

But it was just so easy.

She is beautiful, smart, funny, kind, loving, and very strong. Shes everything I’ve ever looked for in a girl and more. And I blew it. Now she hates me.

I groaned into my pillow before rolling over on my back, thinking. What I really need is to get over her because there is no way that she could ever like me this quick. I thought about the ways to do so when Harry burst into my room, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“We are going to cheer you up. What you really need is a night out. So, we are taking you to the club where you can dance your little heart out and have a couple of pints.” I rolled my eyes then shook my head in refusal.  “Plus, Its Halloween.” I smiled, but shook my head again “Niall, man up. You are going whether you like it or not. Be ready at seven.” He walked out of my room and then out of my flat. I really need to change the lock on that door.  I sighed, looking at my clock that read 3 in the afternoon. I wonder what Ashlyn has been doing. Has she missed me? Has she fallen for Zayn who always seems to be there for her? Or maybe she likes Harry, being the charmer he is.

I have to win her back.

Ashlyn’s POV

I had been at Zayn’s house for two days now, and I missed Niall more than ever. I decided that I was going to surprise him tonight by showing up at his house and being there in the morning to make breakfast. I just hope he doesn’t hate me for leaving.

I hummed to myself as I curled my hair, letting it cascade down my back in long waves. I did my makeup carefully, precision being the key. Tonight, we were going clubbing. Harry and I had gone shopping earlier to get a costume to wear since its Halloween as well. He insisted on taking me out tonight to cheer up. But the downside was that he chose my costume, which was the skankiest thing I had ever laid my eyes on. (see pic on side) I should have known better than to have Harry pick, but whatever, at least I didn’t have to buy it. I added some bright red lipstick on my lips before I put on the costume. It hugged my body in the right way and made my boobs look enormous. I had to admit I looked damn sexy, but I wasn’t 100% comfortable. I slip on a pair of stilettos and exited the bathroom.

“Holy shit.” Harry’s eyes bugged out of his head when he saw me. “Wheres Ashlyn?” I rolled my eyes, pushing him aside.

“Lets get this show on the road before I change my mind.” We left the flat and made our way to the club.

Nialls POV