Chapter Twently-Two-Indeed

HINT: READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT I CANT SAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER. BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN IT. SO DONT SKIP AHEAD TO READ IT. DISAPPOINTMENT WILL BE ON YOU THEN, NOT MY FAULT, YOU LOSERS WHO DO SKIP AHEAD.

Niall and I have been dating for over a year now! Its crazy to think that last year at this time, our time together was just beginning, and now its been so long. I took one last look in the mirror at my appearance. That New Year’s Eve party we went to last year? Yeah, we’re going back for this year’s. I had selected a pale mint green evening dress with a beaded waistband. I was totally in love with the dress, it was absolutely gorgeous. I finished pinning up the last curl in my hair and pushed in my the jeweled clip that would hold it all together. I wore a diamond heart pendant, the gift Niall had given me for our one year anniversary. It shone in the light as I moved. I smiled as I stuck the giant faux diamond earrings in, completing my look. I took a step back and sighed in content. I slipped my feet in my silver glitter heels as walked over to Niall’s room, where I knocked on the door before entering.

“Hey, babe.” I said, smiling as I hugged him tightly.

“Hi, beautiful.” He smiled back, kissing my cheek.

“Are you ready?”

“Are you?”

“Yeah.”

“Then me too. Lets jet.”

We walked hand and hand out of his flat, pushing past the paps and sliding into the sleek black SUV what awaited our arrival. I let out the breath that I had unintentionally been holding. I still haven’t gotten used to the suffocating feeling shoving through the paps gives me.

We arrived at the scene of the party right as the host kicked it off. I never did figure out who it was, obviously they know the boys, but I’ve got no clue past that. I hugged each of the boys tightly, it had been probably a week or so since I had seen them, Niall and I had gone to my house for Christmas with my family. It was magical, watching my cousins and family obsess over him, saying how adorable he was and how polite, kind, and sweet. And then they proceeded to give him threats about breaking my heart. The cutest was when my 5 year old cousin Drew told him he would kick him in the nuts if he made me sad. I fell over laughing as he shook his fist at Niall. I smiled at the memory.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Niall looked at me with a smile of his face.

“I’m thinking about my cousin Drew told you. That was just too darn cute.”

“If by cute you mean terrifying, then yes.” Niall said. I laughed out loud.

“C’mon, the kid is five, I’m fairly certain you could take him down without even trying.” I countered.

“Whatever. I just don’t want to die.” I snorted.

“Whatever, babe.” I kissed his cheek, grabbing two glasses of champagne of the tray a man walked by with. “For you, kind sir.” I said with a wink.