Chapter Seven- Safe and Sound

I sat on my bed, surfing the internet on my Macbook. I liked to go on sugarscape to read up on all the things about the boys. I could never have enough blackmail on them. Thank God for sugarscape. Luckily for me, I have alot more dirt on all of them now that I'm hanging around them way more than I ever did, considering I didn't.

I smiled as I went through thousands of photos, good ones, bad ones, and my favorite, embarassing ones. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, shutting my latop and smiling sweetly.

"Hi." Harry walked in, faceplanting on my bed.

"Erm, hello." I wasn't quite sure how to respond to a boy flopping onto my bed face first. He just laid there. "Is there something I can heelp you with?" I asked, poking his cheek. He shook his head. "So you're just laying here?" He nodded. I shrugged, grabbing my phone. I took a picture and decided to tweet it. I opened up twitter and posted the picture.

'It flopped on my bed. I think it died. @Harry_Styles pic.twitter.com/Er5Gh7.'

A couple seconds later Harry's phone beeped, signalling a notification. He reached in his back pocket, pulling out his phone, checking the notification. He turned and glared at me, then furiously typed something on his phone. A few more seconds later, my phone blinged. I smiled, checking Harry's recent tweet.

'I hate @AshlynOfficial for real ;)'
"Shut up, you love me." I laughed, opening up twitter again. My mentions were blowing up with 'OH MY GOD YOU KNOW HARRY?' and 'YOU BITCH' or 'LUCKY' or 'GTFO YOU DON"T KNOW THEM' I laughed and refreshed the page. I had a couple thousand new followers and nearly a thousand mentions.

'@Harry_Styles I hate you too. You're making my twitter blow up.'

He smiled, then typed away on his phone again.

'@AshlynOfficial Sucks, bitch ;)'

'@Harry_Styles the only bitch I see is you.'

'@AshlynOfficial is a hooligan'

'@Harry_Styles That doesn't even make sense'

'@AshlynOfficial You don't make sense.'

'@Harry_Styles is losing curls pic.twitter.com/E4rGDnM8'

'@AshlynOfficial I know you're obsessed with me, but stop taking pictures ;)'

'@Harry_Styles @AshlynOfficial are having a flirt fest upstairs. #lovebirds pic.twitter.com/Y94DSE3' From @Louis_Tomlinson

I laughed out loud as I read Louis' tweet and looked at the picture of Harry laying on my bed staring at his phone and me sitting next to him doing the same. I hadn't even noticed him taking the picture. "Get out of here, Lou! We totes weren't flirting. Its called banter, Sass Queen. I feel like if anyone should know, it should be you...."I yelled.

"Shut up!" Louis yelled back from downstairs.

"I just want to know how we didn't notice him taking a picture. Hes not exactly the quietest person we know." Harry said, staring at his phone again.

I laughed. "I have no clue. Maybe he took lessons on being sneaky from me."

Harry snorted. "And his payment to you was lessons on not listening."

"Ouch, that stung."

"You betcha." We stayed silent for a couple more minutes before I got a terrible but really funny idea. I scooted closer to Harry, putting my feet by his stomach. With one swift shove, he was on the ground. I quickly snapped a picture, laughing. "You are a bitch." He moaned, rolling on the ground. I snorted.