Chapter Eighteen-Luck of the Irish

Niall’s POV

When Ashlyn was dared to kiss me I knew something was up. She leaned over, giving me a kiss on the cheek, which Liam scoffed at, saying it had to be full mouth to mouth. Ashlyn’s face turned red and she refused, but eventually gave in.

As she leaned closer my heart beat sped up. My breathing hitched as the sweet scent of her perfume wafted over me, leaving me wanting more. Her soft, pink lips finally met mine and the sparks were flying.

I sound like a girl.

But it was the most amazing kiss I had ever had. Our lips molded together in perfect harmony as I licked her lips, begging for the entrance she granted. But it didn’t last long until Caramine pulled us apart.

“He said kiss, not make out, bitch.” Ashlyn’s jaw dropped, and I’m fairly certain mine did as well..

“Cara- shes not a bitch. You’re the one being a bitch.” I snapped at Caramine, who looked taken aback. I mean, so was I, but...

“Why don’t you just write ‘I love Ashlyn’ On your forehead then. You’re obviously so obsessed with her you can’t even function. This was not part of the plan, Niall. The plan was to make her jealous of our relationship however fake it was, not have her give you a lap dance and make out. Looks like you never needed my help or friendship. You’re doing fine, asshole.” Caramine stood up and stalked out. I jumped up and chased after her, running into the hallway.

“Cara, wait!” I shouted, but she was gone. “Shit.” I crouched to the ground, running my hands through my hair.

“Niall, is that true?”Ashlyn whispered from behind me. “You like me?” I looked up at her with helpless puppy eyes.

“Yeah.” She crouched down next to me, rubbing my back gently. She looked back at Harry who winked at her, waving her on. She looked at Zayn questioningly. He winked as well. What is going on? “I’m sorry, Ashlyn. I’m sorry Harry. I feel so bad. I hope you don’t hate me.” I looked at Ashlyn again, who simply grasped my hand tightly.

“I could never hate you.” She breathed, staring into my eyes intensely. Then she kissed me.

And let me tell you- I thought the first kiss was good. This one was a hundred times better.

She pulled away, blushing profusely with a cute, shy smile.

“Get it, Nialler!” Harry hooted, pumping his fist in the air before high- fiving the other boys.

“Wait, you’re not mad?” I asked. I had just kissed his girlfriend.

“No, I like Ashlyn as a sister, it was our plan all along to set you two up.” He grinned cheekily.

“Youuuuu bastard!” I got up, punching him in the arm, then giving him a tight hug. Harry just laughed, hugging me back. I looked back at Ashlyn, whose jaw was hanging wide open. “Hey, keep your mouth like that and flies will go in.”

“Shut up! Harry you planned this?!” She shouted, tackling Harry and sitting on him. “You rotten little-“

“Whoa, there, watch yourself.” Liam warned, giving her the look.

“Rascal. Yes, rascal.” She recovered. I laughed. “Shut up, Niall.” She scolded.

“So, you going to ask her out or  not?” Louis demanded, resting an elbow on Harry’s shoulder. Ashlyn looked at me expectantly.

“I was thinking no…” They all stared at me.” Kidding! Ashlyn, would you please be my girlfriend?” I asked her with hopeful eyes.

“Pssst, give her these.” Zayn tossed me a bouquet of baby pink roses. What the hell? They really thought this one through. Ashlyn giggled.

“Yeah.” She whispered, taking the flowers. The boys started hooting and cheering, while I lifted her up, spinning her around in the air. I set her down and brought my lips to hers.

“I can’t believe I can finally call you mine.” I rested my forehead on hers.

“I can’t believe they tricked us into this whole ordeal.” She whispered back.

“I can’t believe he didn’t have the balls to ask earlier.” Louis stated. Ashlyn and I both looked over at him and laughed.

“Way to ruin the moment.” Ashlyn teased.

“Trust me, there will be plenty more moments like those.” He said with a wink.

I couldn’t believe it. Ashlyn was my girlfriend.

I guess the luck of the Irish was on my side tonight.

I felt this was a good spot to leave off on this, a new chapter should be out soon.

MEANWHILE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY- RULES OF ATTRACTION

As always, vote, comment, and share please!! :)