chapter twenty-seven

''Ugh I'm tired, do we really have to go out?'' Emma whined as I giggled at her. 

''Yeah, you should do some fun except just sitting inside drinking coffee.'' I said and put on the final touch to my make up. I had on a pair of shorts, black converse, a loose military green tank-top and a checkered plaid that I had taken from Luke. 

Emma had put on a black dress and some accessories and heels. We both had our hair a bit wavy down with smokey eyes.

''Yeah I know, but I'm not in the party mood.'' she groaned again as we walked out from the bathroom.

''Come on.. for Michael?'' I wiggled my eyebrows at her as I shot her a smirk before I nodded towards him, who was standing next to his car. He was all dressed up in black jeans, boots, a black iron maiden shirt with a sleeveless plaid on top. His bleached hair was as tousled and pointy as always, with his styled bang hanging over his forehead. Michael looked all excited with a huge grin on his face. I glanced over at Emma who giggled.

''I guess I have to.'' she smiled as we walked up to him. Immediately he threw his arms around our shoulders. 

''You guys look really nice.'' he smiled and I gave him a smile right back.

''Thanks, should we go?'' I asked and nodded towards his car.

''Yep, let's go!'' Michael said excited and we all sat down in the car, me in the back. 

''So where's Luke?'' Emma asked as Michael drove out on the highway.

''He's already there, he saw no reason in not partying sooner.'' Michael chuckled.

Not many minutes we were walking in, Emma and I under Michael's arms. People shot us glances as they were dancing or standing by some tables with drinks in their hands. The dancefloor was quite big, crowded with people and by the sides were tables and chairs where people sat.

We walked upstairs to where it was a bit quieter and where the incredible big bar was located. There were more chairs, sofa's and tables there and Michael led us through all the people. That was probably the first time I actually noticed, people almost seemed to be as scared of Michael as they were of Luke, or maybe just because they were in the same gang.

I concentrated and saw Luke sitting in the far end on a dark-purple sofa, next to some other guy, talking low. A small smile occurred on my face as we walked up to them, sitting down in the sofa as well. Michael and Emma sat down a bit to themselves as I stood in front of Luke who smirked a little and moved to the side, showing me where I should sit.

I took my place and saw in the corner of my eye how he sneaked his arm around my shoulder, while continuing talking to this random guy. Luke had on a black t-shirt, a white and blue checkered plaid and tight skinny jeans with this black vans. 

Even if I didn't pay much attention to what they were talking about, I didn't mind just listening to the music and looking at all the random people sitting in this club. But in the crowd I managed to see a familiar face.

I had a bit of touble seeing who it actually was, I needed to get closer. I turned to Luke and placed my hand on his leg, trying to get his attention. He mumbled something to his friend before turning to me with his bright blue eyes staring at me.

''What is it?'' he asked. I couldn't really ask if I could go to see if some person was a person I knew in this big place, so I knew I had to pull off a white lie. 

''I'm going to the bar, do you want anything?'' I managed to put together and smiled a little to convince him I wouldn't do something.. stupid, as he called it. He looked over to the bar, examining it. I knew he would, he hadn't let me walk out of sight since never. It was bugging the shit out of me, but I felt warm inside that he cared enough to look after me.