chapter thirty

''I have nothing to wear!'' Emma exclaimed as I chuckled at her. I was sitting in tailor-position on her bed, watching her as she ranted through a big pile of clothes. 

''Well what is that green thing?'' I asked and pointed to something light green sticking out from the pile. She made a slight frown before pulling up a tight light green dress with some chains on it.

''Oh I didn't even know I had this.'' she cheered and looked at the dress with a big smile. I grinned.

''Well seems like you've found your dress of the night!'' I said and pulled up a cute, really loose tank top with some lyrics on the front.

''Yeah, do you think Michael will like it?'' she said and suddenly her voice of tone had changed to shy.

''Aww, are you feeling shy about your date with Michael?'' I teased her as she started to blush and fiddle with the dress.

''Well yeah kind of. I mean, he is really nice. Of course I am nervous about this. I haven't been on too many dates before.'' she said without confidence. I smiled at her and pulled her into a big hug.

''Don't be nervous, it'll turn out great!'' I smiled at her and squeezed her lightly. She looked at me and smiled a little.

''Will you help me with my hair?'' she asked in a soft voice making me chuckle.

''Yeah sure.''

She put on her green dress and put on a a pair of black heels. I curled her hair and helped her with her makeup. She walked out to the garage where Michael was waiting, leaning back against his car in a pair of black jeans, a colorful t-shirt and a leather jacket with lots of zippers on it and was very styled. He brightly smiled to us as Emma walked up to him before they both waved to me and sat down in his car as the drove out.

''Have they gone yet?'' I turned around and saw Luke coming through the door from the kitchen with wonder in his eyes.

''Yeah they just left.'' I said and turned to sit down on the couch as Luke joined me. He took a seat right next to me, placing his arm on the back of the sofa in an inviting way while giving me a teasing smirk. I chuckled at him as I scooted a bit closer and snuggled deeper into his chest as he stretched out his hurt leg on the table. I felt much better and I had even taken off the cast and could move my arm quite well now.

Luke reached over for the tv-remote as he switched the thing on. He switched through a few channels before groaning low since there wasn't anything good on. He finally switched on a movie as I leaned my head back against his shoulder. This felt kind of strange to me. Luke was actually acting like a real... boyfriend. I didn't know if I liked it or not. The carm in him was that he didn't act like a boyfriend, more like a bad-ass, caring, lover. 

Suddenly he started shifting a lot in his seat, fidgeting as we were watching the movie. A few minutes later I found myself getting really irritated at this.

''Luke, what is it?'' I asked and looked up at him. He scratched the back of his head lightly as I gazed upon his lips.

''I'm just feeling a bit on edge for Michael.'' he said and I gave him a face as I leaned more back in the sofa.

''Why?'' I chuckled slightly as he corrected his hair that was hanging down over his forehead.

''No he's just.. I'm worried about him.'' he said and lightly coughed with his hand in fron of his mouth.

''What?'' I chuckled and nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

''Well this is kind of his first date with a.. normal girl.'' he said and rubbed the back of his head in a nervous gesture. I froze for a second before backing a little so I could look at his face. He had this nervous and worried filled frown on his face.