chapter fourty-one

Okay so this is the last chapter of this story and I feel kind of emotional about it. If you guys want me to post the sequel to this I will do it for you. I'll also post the epilogue for you to rate and tell me all your opinions. I don't know how to thank you guys for all your amazing comments and votes that has been the reason why I've kept posting. I love you so much. 

I sat in the taxi, really fidgeting. I couldn't concentrate at all and my mind was spinning with thoughts. 

Was doing this wrong? How could Luke just leave me hanging like that? Did I dare go through this?

I placed the palm of my hand against my forehead and triend to rinse out the net of thoughts. I was angry with Luke, I had the right to do whatever I wanted to.

''Okay miss, here we are.'' the taxi driver said as he stopped the car and glanced back at me.

I scrambled some money from my bag and handed it to him as a man from the valley parking opened the door for me. I climbed out of the car and looked at the club in front of me. I took a deep breath before entering.

The club as big and the music was pumping like crazy. This was definitely the place to be if you wanted to go partying. But the thing was, I was completely not in the mood for a crowded club. I had set my mind so strongly to that I was going to spend the night with Luke, just spending some time with him since I hadn't gotten the chance to this past time.

I did what Mackenzie had told me to do and walked up to the long, green-glowing bar which people were standing at, drinking, talking and laughing as I leaned over and ordered a martini. She had told me to wait at the bar and just hang out for a bit so that's what I did.

''You must be Taylor.'' a voice rustled behind me as I swiftly turned around and was met by a pair of light grey-ish eyes and a big smile.

''Yeah, and you are?'' I asked as I shook his offering hand.

''It's Blake.'' he said with a cute smile as I nodded.

''You were directed here by Mackenzie, right?'' I asked with a chuckle as he nodded a bit embarrassed.

''Yeah, she's actually one of my oldest friends and apparently she wanted me to meet you like crazy.'' he laughed. 

I really liked his laugh, it was very manly but heartwarming and extremely catching on. ''Well here I am.'' I said as my martini arrived.

I turned and grabbed it between my fingers as I started reaching for some money to give to the bartender who was waiting for me to pay, but Blake stepped in. He asked for a scotch on the rocks as he paid for it and my drink aswell. 

''What a gentleman, thank you.'' I said and gave him a shy smile, which he returned with a proud grin. I could see he had dimples, something that I'd always loved on guys and he kind of reminded me of Ashton in some way.

''So how do you know Mackenzie?'' he asked and leaned back against the bar table.

''Well we sort of met in a car shop and then we just became friends.'' I said and shrugged lightly.

Blacke chuckled and shook his head. ''She's very open and stuff, but what an ego.'' he said and rolled his eyes, making me loose my breath in laughter.

''I know right. It means so much to me that she's showing me all these cool places around in Sydney but she's a good handful sometimes.'' I said and stirred my drink a little bit.

Blake looked at me with a cheeky smile before leaning in a bit closer. ''Do you want to sit somewhere where people aren't pushing you back and forth?'' he asked softly as I bit my lip.