chapter thirty-three

Michael's POV

My palms were getting sweatier the closer we came to the booth. I sent a hesitant glance towards Luke who looked just as nervous as I felt.

We were walking the last few meters towards the booth, which was swamped with guys in dark clothes. As soon as we stepped up to the booth, two gigantic men stood up and stood in our way. I frowned slightly as Luke went into his own ice-profile.

''Oh Ben, it's just my two sweethearts.'' a chirping giggling voice said behind them and I shuddered at the sound. The two gigantic men stepped aside and revealed Mackenzie.

She as in the center with two girls on each side of her. They were all dressed in bright colored clothes and had very white, fair skin with long straight black hair, either giggling or scowling at other people.

Mackenzie on the other hand had shoulder length, curly dark brown hair, grey eyes and a tan, showing she had been out of the country.

With a bright red dress, sticking out from all of the restaurant guests she had on a big grin plastered on her too pretty face. She made a single whip with her hand and all of the people in the booth cleared out, leaving us three alone.

''Come sit with me.'' she chirped, patting the seats next to her. Luke and I obliged and took a seat next to her.

''It's nice to see you again.'' she grinned and looked between the both of us who said nothing. Luke and I didn't want anything to do with her.

*flashback*

''Oh Michael you won't believe what I night I've had!'' Luke said as he slumped down into our couch with a satisfied grin on his face. I shrugged my shoulders at the first thing he said to me this late morning.

''Oh really?'' I said with a little enthusiasm as I could with my voice, while lazily looking through a magazine and not looking at my gang member.

''Michael, come on..'' Luke groaned instantly annoyed by my lack of interest in the conquests of the night.

''What?'' I said in the same tone and turned page in my magazine.

''Fine, don't act like I'm here then!'' Luke scowled, making me sigh. I looked up at him with a fake smile, showing my non-existent interest. His frown turned into a big smirk.

''You'll never guess which girl wanted to come home with me last night.'' he smirked and I groaned.

''Luke I don't care, just tell me.'' I groaned and gave him a flat look.

''Okay, it was Mackenzie Jaggers.'' he said with a smirk and leaned back in the sofa.

My brain of thoughts stopped as I stared at him. 

''Luke, don't tell me you slept with her last night.'' I said accusing. He frowned at me.

''I thought you'd be psyched for me.'' he said making me growl.

''Luke if you haven't forgotten, she is the daughter of Nash Jaggers. the most powerful man in Brisbane who's ever been alive.'' I said as he rolled his eyes. 

''Yeah and so? She told me she could help me form my own gang.'' he said and his mind seemed to drift off.

''SO?! If you get her father upset it will take him exactly 3.0 seconds to have you killed!'' I shouted at my mate.

''Michael he won't kill me if I'm sleeping with his daughter, making her satisfied.'' he said, his ego dripping of every word that came out of his lips.

''And besides, if I play my cards right, WE will have our own empire in no time!'' he explained, making me feel like bursting out of anger.

''You are USING her?!'' I growled as he rolled his eyes at me.