chapter thirty-two

*back at the house*

We almost tripped over eachother as the others chuckled at us. Luke's lips were needing pressing onto mine as we tried to make it up-stairs. Michael and Emma were just laughing at us as we stumbled up the stairs to Luke's room. He growled low against my lips.

''I'll knock them down.'' he said in between gasps as I just tried to keep him focused.

''Do it later.'' I gasped as I took a grab of his hand, pulling him quickly after me as I giggled when we ran up the stairs and into the room. Luke stopped as he slammed the door shut and locked it behind us for once. I grinned to him as he gave me a smirk back.

''I don't want the usual disturbance.'' he chuckled as he took the step closer to me that was needed before pulling me roughly against his chest. I smiled slightly as I firmly placed my hand around the back of his neck, pulling him closer as I smashed my lips against his.

Luke laid his arm around my back and his other hand fell along my side, stroking me as he grabbed my hip slightly. I moaned lightly against his lips, now kissing me more soft, as he seemed to enjoy the moment more.

''You are a work of art, you know that?'' he gasped between breaths. I smiled a little kissing him softly as I roamed my hands up and down his neck.

...

I woke up slightly drowsy and shifted in my position as I heard someone grunt. I opened my eyes and saw Luke had his arms wrapped around me, holding me tight to his body. I smiled and bit my lip as I twisted a bit more in his arms and snuggled deeper into his embrace. 

Luke squeezed me tighter and dug his face into my hair. I felt so secure here with him. Even though it was beginning to get to nightfall we didn't care, we had stayed up all night anyways out on the street so we slept during the day instead.

I soon fell asleep again.

It took a while before the both of us started to come around again but Luke's embrace didn't release. I curled up against his chest as he sighed happily. 

''You still tired?'' he mumbled and I nodded slightly, taking a deep breath, letting my lungs fill with his scent. He chuckled as he scooted up a bit in the bed, taking me with him. I grunted.

''Can you just stop moving?'' I mumbled and wrapped my arms around his waist as I put my head in the crook of his neck to try and get some more sleep. Luke chuckled again and placed a kiss on my forehead.

''You're cute when you're grumpy.'' he said and I just groaned and he started to pinch me.

''LUKE!'' I screamed as he started to laugh. How much I even kept wiggling, his pinching developed into tickling and I had no chance of escaping. Suddenly a loud bang was heard on the door and both Luke and I stopped when we realized what it was. Michael had come for my rescue and had run into the locked door.

Luke and I burst out laughing, gasping for air.

''STOP LAUGHING IT HURTS!'' Michael yelled from the other side of the door. I jumped up from the bed and opened the door for him. Michael stood and rubbed his forehead with a grumpy face.

''Sorry Mikey..'' I said and stretched my arms out for a hug.

''Emh.. you might want to put on some more clothes before you do that.'' he smirked as I realized I was only wearing some underwear, some socks and one of Luke's t-shirts that only reached to just under my butt. I instantly started to blush and pulled the t-shirt lower down.