chapter fourty-two (epilogue)

I listened to love song requiem by trading yesterday while I wrote this, and I actually ended up with tears in my eyes okay so please just listen to the song.

-

''Taylor?!'' I shouted, my hope rising for a small fraction.

''Please listen to me, I promise I can explain!'' I stressed as I heard her sniffle on the other side of the phone. My stomach turned at that sound that I feared so much.

''Luke, don't even try.'' she said as I shook my head.

''Taylor I have to, please just tell me where you are.'' I begged as she kept quiet.

''I trusted you, I have done so much for you and you give me this in return?'' she whimpered in between sniffles, making my heart drop.

''I know. Please Taylor, I need to explain to you. Where are you?'' I pressed as I felt I wasn't going to like the answer.

''I can't Luke.'' she said and cried as I tried to hold my own tears back but I couldn't. I swiftly pulled over to the curb and put my head in my palm and just let my tears flow.

''Please Taylor, don't do this. Don't leave me.. I love you..'' I said and realized it was the first time I'd ever said I love you to someone. 

It felt right telling her that, like a weight lifted off from my shoulders, but it didn't feel right in this situation. In return she just cried harder into the phone.

''I love you so much Taylor.'' I whimpered as I could hear her sobs into my ear.

''I'm doing this.. and I loved you Luke. Oh how I loved you. I can't stay.. goodbye.'' she whispered so low in the phone that I could barely hear it over my own crying.

I cried franticly, feeling my heart shattering into a million pieces. ''TAYLOR NO!'' I screamed as I felt the last hope flow through my veins and pump out through my heart like black liquor, and how my whole mind shut down.

And she hung up.

-

that's it for this story guys please comment or send me a message about your opinions on this story and if you want me to post the sequel to it