chapter ten

ASHTONS  P.O.V

I grunted in pain as Calum ripped the sticky tape off my mouth to let me speak. My whole face was sore from all the beating I'd taken the last couple of hours. I didn't even want to know how horrible I must look like. I had been pushed, beaten and wounded in all kind of ways.

Somehow Calum had tied me down on a chair, with my hands tied together behind the back of the chair. The room was dark and empty, with only the chair I was sitting on and a lamp in the roof which gave off a dim light. The only thing except from that, was two doors. One frontdoor, and a backdoor. 

''Where's Taylor?!'' I roared from the bottom of my pit, trying to break free from the ropes. Calum crossed his arms as he started to circle around me.

''Do you really think I brought you here to talk about that stupid bitch?!'' Calum hissed. ''You know what I want from you Ashton.''

A lump formed in my throat as I knew excatly what he was talking about. His sister. ''That was three years ago Calum. I was barely seventeen years old. Things have changed.'' 

''Things have changed?!'' Calum raised his voice at the end of the sentence. ''You cheated on my sister and left her with a fucking baby. You were the one making her pregnant Ashton. You were the one who left her miserable. You were the one who got her to start abusing drugs. And you were the one who left her to kill herself.'' 

''You know that last part isn't true Calum.'' I said and swallowed hard. ''It's not my fault that you've become the monster you are. It's not my fault that your life fucked up. I didn't kill your sister.''

All of a sudden Calum hovered over me and snapped his gun to my head. ''For three years I've suspected you. This isn't over yet Irwin. Tell me the truth, I know it was you.''

''I cheated on her, yes. It was a rough time in my life, I was scared Calum. I did't want to spend the rest of my life in your gang, sitting in your basement snorting cocaine and dealing with gangwars. I wanted to feel loved and safe.'' 

''My sister loved you!'' Calum screamed just a couple of inches from my face, leaving me to notice that he was crying. ''You were the only light in her life. The one who kept her alive. After you left everything went downhill for her. She started with drugs, self harmed and went into a dark phase.''

''But don't you understand?'' I said. '' You, your sister and your family caused me nothing but misery. All those years, it was Taylor I  wanted. And for that you can't blame me.'' 

Calum simply stared at me for a minute as he suddenly dropped the gun from my head and put it back into his pocket, and started to smile. 

''You know we've got your girl loverboy..'' Calum said and got off me. He snorted at the last word. ''And I want a sweet revenge.''

''Don't you dare touch Taylor!'' I screamed as my hearbeat started to increase. ''I'll kill you!''

''There's nothing you can do you Irwin. She's with Luke and Michael. And she's doomed.'' Calum said as he continued circuling around me. 

I growled in anger as I felt my tears starting to burn beneath my eyes. Without thinking I put my leg in front of Calum's foot, causing him to fall over, as I spat at him when he crashed on the floor.

Despite the fact that he fell headlong into the ground with his head first, he was quickly up on his feet again. He hit me straight across the face, making me throw my head to the side in the attack as he put the sticky tape back over my mouth.

''You know what they'll do to her?'' Calum screamed as he took a grip of my hair, leaning in close. ''They'll screw with her. They'll hurt her really bad.'' 

I could hear my breathening becoming faster and deeper for each word he fed me with. My anger, frustration and anxiety was getting the best of me, so I tried to stay quiet. 

''Michael got pills you know.. drugs of all sort.. and Luke knows how to screw with girls really bad.'' Calum grinned as his hot breath slammed against my face. ''And if Luke in someway can't.. I will do her.'' 

''She will moan my name you know.'' Calum stood up and backed away from me. ''C..Ca..Calum'' he fake moaned as he sent me a horrible stare. 

I bit my inner cheek as I felt my jaw tensing. My heart was pumping so fast in anger, that I could almost feel the drops of sweat forming on my forehead.

''She will beg me to stop. But I won't. I will do her so bad that she won't be able to walk afterwards.. little sweet Tay.'' 

As my anger got the best of me, I roared loadly and howered myself forward, breaking free from the ropes with the help of all the muscles in my whole body. With re-opened wounds over my body, I threw myself over Calum, who didn't even get the chance to defend himself as I attacked him from behind. 

We tumbled around a bit on the hard ground until I got on top of him, pinning him down with all of my weight. And as I had all control of him, I beat him. 

I hit him several times in the head, with my fists tightly closed. Taking out all of my anger on him, I stood up from him and started to kick him. I kicked him in the stomach, making him whimper in pain.

I noticed myself crying when I finished kicking him in the back. A smirk escaped my swollen lips through my tears as I felt myself pleased with Calum on the floor like a dog. With blood running down his mouth, nose and forehead. I had beat him for so long that he'd gone unconscious.

As I felt my body starting to shiver in weakness from all my pain, I sat down next to Calum's body on the floor. At this time I hadn't even noticed that the tape was left over my mouth. But it was probably for the best, due to all my shouting and screaming. 

I ripped it off my mouth and tossed it away, calming myself down by taking deep breaths. Things like this was so unlike me. Never in my life had I ever beat anyone. I didn't even fight with the guys back in school. 

But this time was different. This time I fought for someone. I fought for Taylor. 

Suddenly I heard voices outside the backdoor of the room. Although my body was aching from the pain and all the effort, I stood up. And without even thinking of the consequences, I pulled out the gun out of Calum's pocket and walked away from him and the voices.  

 -

haaii, so school have started and i've been kinda busy but here you have a new chapter! :-))

comment if you want more of ashtons p.o.v, vote and tell me what you think about this! ilysm