chapter fifteen

Taylor's POV

-

''Hood?'' Milano said pleased in a dark tone as his lips curled up into an evil smile. ''Calum Hood?''

My heart dropped for a second as I felt some sort of hope deep inside. Calum would recognize me, he's on Luke's side right? Milano snickered softly as he pulled my aching arm and I willingly followed him. He pulled me downstairs to the big garage where all the gang members of the Peligros stood, ready with their weapons in their hands like they were some sort of soldiers.

They were 20 man standing, just wating patiently as I could see someone standing in front of them, with a tall and muscular figure. As I walked down the last step of the stairs I turned my head to see it was Calum. 

Even though he was the one who had treated me the worst out of all the members Luke's gang, I felt the urge to run and hug him. It was just so comforting to see someone I knew, a face I recognized among all these strangers. 

As we came closer I could see how his eyes flared up into an ugly smirk when he saw me, as Milano still held a tight grip around my arm. By this time, I could already figure it would be full of bruises tomorrow. 

''Hood..'' Milano said pleased as he stopped right infront of Calum, who simply just watched past me at Milano, like as if he tried to ignore my existence. ''Good to see you coming around after all that happened. You've finally napped on the deal I suggested over our little phone call?''

My eyes watched how Calum clenched his jaw before he nod his head one time. I started to flicker my gaze between him and Milano as I was starting to get confused. What deal? Just as I was about to question him my eyes noticed something else that caught my attention. Calum had bruises and dried blood all over his face. His lips were swollen and his cheeks were tinted in a shade of purple. He'd been totally destroyed and beaten up. 

''Ca...'' I started as Milano took a firm grip over my mouth and hushed me before I could even say a word. Calum turned his head the slightest to me as he did nothing but smirked and looked away, back at Milano. 

''And where's that Irwin boy hiding?'' Milano said slug as I stopped my way of breathing and my heart dropped to the bottom of my pit. Ashton. My dear Ashton. I started to breath hevily as I stared intensly at Calum, as if he would speak faster if I did.

''He's hiding, but we've got him on watch.'' Calum said as he was starting to pace back and forth, walking in a straight line in front of us. ''I'll wait for him until he thinks things have calmed down and then I'll take him.'' 

As he said those last words he snatched his eyes towards me, locking our eyes just like he was referring it to me. His lips curled into a smile and he snickered low to himself as I could feel my eyes starting to burn from tears that had been triggered. 

''If you fail, we'll handle it on our own.'' Milano spat as I could feel him bury his fingers deeper into my skin. ''After what he owe's us, I think it's just in time for him to get a little.. what should we call it.. a lesson.'' 

''After what that fucking asshole did to me, I think he'll need more than a lesson.'' Calum growled, making me flinch back the slightest. 

I was so confused by now that I didn't even know what to do or say anymore. Had Ashton attacked Calum? Where, and why? Even if Ashton had the ability and muscles and all of that, I couldn't imagine him hurting anyone. He was way to humble.

''As soon as I've got my hands on that filthy little prick, I'll beat him up and make sure he won't see the light again, or hear the voice of his little.. whore.'' he continued as his eyes turned to me, his sore face smiling devilish.