chapter fourty

''Emma, that won't work at all.'' I said and gave her an obvious look. She frowned.

''Why can't you just listen to me!?'' she said and flung her arm out in the air and I made me chuckle.

''Because your ideas are so weird. Why should I?''

''Becuase I'm a relationship expert!'' she said with a proud voice making me grin.

''So you're telling me, if I have a plate of pancakes in my hand, high-heels on my feet and only lace underwear on, he will instantly fall in love with me?'' I said, trying to hold back a laugh.

''Precisely!'' she beamed as I just lost it, gasped for air while laughing so much my stomach hurt.

''Why do you always laugh when I try to give you some serious advice?'' she sighed as I just couldn't get any words out between my laughing.

''Because your advice is just simply too brilliant.'' I said after I had calmed down. She snorted and crossed her arms over her chest.

''Well I think it would work.'' she said and I smiled softly to her and hugged her tightly.

''I would be one hundred percent on your side, if it wasn't that this idea is simply ridiculous.''

''Damn you Taylor..'' she said grumpily, making me chuckle.

''But seriously you and Michael are out of here as soon as you can right?'' I asked as she nodded.

''Yeah we will go out for some bowling so you'll have the place entirely to yourself.'' she smirked.

''Where are our boys by the way?'' I asked as I corrected my seat in the sofa.

Emma and I were currently eating breakfast and lazily watching some TV. The guys had gone off quite early to be them, so Emma and I had the place to ourselves to we decided to just have a chill morning.

''Doing some business I guess.'' she said and shrugged her shoulders while taking a bite off her toast.

''I'm always so suprised how they manage to afford everything.'' I said wondrous and took a spoon of cereal and shoved it into my mouth.

''Michael have told me that the stuff they do is not mainly dangerous but selling cars and parts apparently gives a lot here.'' she said as I carelessly glanced at the TV showing some weird show.

I ate the last spoon of cereals in my bowl and put it away on the table as I turned to Emma and clapped my hands together.

''So. Ready to clean this place up?'' I smiled as she chuckled.

''Yeah sure..'' she sighed.

...

It took several hours to get the house clean but it was worth it.

It was for once very tidy and it smelled really good in the house. Emma had helped me so much in both getting the place spotless and cooking the dinner. I wanted to suprise Luke with a really good dinner but it was hard doing everything by myself so I was incredibly thankful for her help.

''Does this taste good?'' she asked me and held a hand under the spoon with tomatoe sauce as she reached it out to me. I took a step forward, away from the bread I got done slicing and tasted it.

''It tastes delicious.'' I said as she smiled brightly to me.

''I guess I know one good thing to cook.'' she said making me smirk.

''Emma this is going to be a killer lasagna.'' I said and tasted the cheese-sauce I made before slicing the white bread.

She nodded in total agreement as we placed some of the pasta-bricks in the bottom of a baking tin. We varied the cheese-sauce and the tomatoe sauce in three layers before we topped it with permesan cheese. I can honestly say it was the best looking food we had ever created together.