chapter nine

I hugged the fluffy blanket that covered my body and cuddled my head into the pillow. It was so warm and cozy, the sheets felt like cotton against my skin. The scent that was stuck in them, reminded me of something I've known before. Suddenly, reality struck me and I sat up in panic. 

''What the?..'' I opened my eyes and looked around the room where I was sitting in a huge king size bed. It was someones bedroom. On the other side of the big room was a dark clothes dresser with an old-fashioned black telephone on top. The room itself was quite dark because it was dark purple, almost black wallpaper and no windows to let in any light. My blood quickly began to boil and I stepped out of the bed. As I stood up, I felt my whole body being sore from yesterdays event.

To my big suprise I was wearing someones big, oversized T-shirt and my underwear and bra. Walking up to a big mirror that was hanging on the other side of the room, I could see that the shirt had a print that said ''destroy yourself see who gives a fuck'' on it. 

''Where the heck am I?'' I asked myself quietly as I looked all around the room for an escape.

A narrow door behind a bookshelf seemed to be the only way out, so I sneaked forward and opened it carefully. It stung in my arms as soon as I opened the door which was slightly slow. It was bruises and wounds all the way around my wrists from the chains that sat around them the other night.

I stepped inside something that appeared to be a kitchen at one end and a living room in the other. A kitchen island was in the center of the kitchen with a red refrigerator and brown kitchen furniture. In the second part of the room stood a low black sofa with a large flat-screen television and a carpet on the floor between them. The apartment revealed that someone with an incredible amount of money lived here.

The walls were lined in beige bricks and it hung down long black lights in the wires from the ceiling, which was very high. Around the room there were many different doors to choose from, but it was a huge port with an almost rusty door that caught my attention the most.

The only thing I could think about was to run away from here. I gazed through the room one last time to make sure I was alone and walked up to the big port. It was one hell of a heavy door. The handle sat far to the right and needed to be pulled to the left to open the door. I bit my teeth together  and looked down at my almost open wounds around my wrists, but shook off the idea of pain, and took a firm grip around the handle. 

I inhaled a deep breath to gather as much force as possible to be able to pull up the gate. Just as I was about to start pulling, I got stopped by a hand that covered my mouth. My whole body sterned at the sudden shock and I slowly let go of the handle.

Another hand took a grip around my arm as the person leaned in right next to my ear and whispered ''If I let you go, do you promise not to scream or run away?'' Michael.

I quickly pulled his hand away from my mouth, got out of his grip and swung around to face him. He was wearing a black Jack Daniels t-shirt, black, ripped skinny jeans and black boots. His hair was the same dirty-blonde color as yesterday, only now it was a little bit more tamed.

''Michael?'' I furrowed my eyebrows at him, staring him down with a confused look. His pierced eyebrow just rose in amusement, a small smile starting to form upon his face. ''Well are you going to tell me where the hell I am or?''

He simply put his finger over his mouth, showing me I had to be quiet as he motioned me to follow him. As I remained still, he shook his head and put one of his hands on my back and led me into one of the rooms. He closed the door behind us and pushed me inside.

''I like your outfit.'' I quickly snapped my head to the left to see who the voice came from, only to see Luke casually laying on a big sofa with a tv-remote in his hand that he shut a TV hanging on the wall off with. ''Do you come here often?''

He wiggled his eyebrows at me as he started to play with his lip piercing, when I realised I had nothing but a t-shirt on. Probably his t-shirt. I pulled it down a little bit further down my bum as I started to look around for my clothes.

''Can I get my shirt back when you find your own?'' Luke smirked at me, making my face turn into a shade of pink as I in the same second flinched in disgust. I would never in my life want to wear this asshole's clothes. 

''Michael helped you with that by the way.'' Luke said as I looked over at Michael who immediately started to blush. He looked down at his feet, probably too embarrassed to look me in the eyes.

''Where the hell are my clothes?!'' I screamed as I felt the anger starting to boil inside of me. Here I stood, covered in clothes that barely covered me, with two dangerous mafia members in the same room. 

Luke sat up with his upper body, supporting himself on his elbow as he nodded towards a drawer opposite from the couch he was resting on.

I quickly howered over the drawer and pulled out my clothes from there, relieved that I wouldn't have to walk around in his stupid clothes all day. 

''Well do you guys mind?!'' I asked Michael and Luke annoyed as Luke hit on the television and they both pinned their eyes at the screen. I let out an angry groan as I decided to change clothes anyway.

I shuddered when I felt them both eyeing me, especially Luke. But changed into my dress as fast as possible. 

''Why are you keeping me here anyway?'' I asked, now furious at them both whilst I tried to pull the zipper.

''You fell asleep in my car, and I couldn't broke into your house could I? So I simply took you here, to sleep in my bed.'' Luke said and smirked as he bit his lip the slightest. I felt sick to my stomach when I thought about all the sluts that probably had spent the night in his bed before me.

''Fuck off..'' I hissed at Luke. He treated me like the true asshole he was. My irritation had started to get the best of me because of the damn zipper that wouldn't zip.

''Do you need help with that?'' Michael took a step forward but quickly stepped back when I sent him my death glare.

''I'll manage!'' I said through gritted teeth and walked away from them both, aiming for the door.

''And where the hell do you think you're going?'' Luke said as he flew up from the sofa and grabbed me by the arm. ''You're not allowed to go anywhere.''

''And who the hell says I can't?'' I said, staring at Luke.

''The police would catch you right away if they saw you, and we've got the whole spanish mafia after us. So any of them would catch you directly.'' Luke howled.

 ''And where the hell is...?'' I almost choked on my own breath as I realised what I'd forgotten. Ashton.

-

okay so this chapter turned out to be a little shorter than i expected, but i i promise the next one will be longer (spoiler: you'll get to read from ashton's point of view ;))