To Be Continued

𝘒𝘭𝘶𝘢𝘴- what are you doing here missed me already?

He slightly moved away giving me space to turn and face him. When I did, I almost went weak at the knees looking him in the eyes. It was bright day light and I could see him perfectly without the dim lights from last night.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- don't flatter your self. Shana isn't exactly the person you say no to, and she wanted me to help plan Willows party

"No, she isn't someone you say no to" he stated as his eyes slowly wondered down my body. I felt uneasy, but In the best way possible. I was wearing a mini skirt, "𝘌𝘢𝘴𝘺  𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴" my mind thought. Him standing there in front of me, so close nearly leaving no space between us. I thought of last night and how good he tasted. So sweet, like fresh caramel dripping down my lips. Subconsciously, I quickly touched my lips, licking on them. It wasn't till I heard a small chuckle did I realize what I've done.  He step closer to me closing the small gap between us. "10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴?" He asked, carefully brushing his lips against mine. "Who was at the door?" Shana screamed from the living room. Slightly pissed off I whispered off to Klaus.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- You'll be at the party tomorrow?

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- I will.

And hearing those words made me smile. "It was Klaus" I responded to Avery causing her to come into the kitchen and Klaus to step away to me.

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢- Wheres Harvey, he was supposed to bring the drinks for the party

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Hungover. He'll be here tomorrow to help for the party.

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢- Then who has the drinks

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- I do and Thorazine

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- What's that

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- it's a drug princess

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢- Could kill your whole nervous system in 40 minutes.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- how old is Willow exactly?

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- 21 so legal

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢- ok you can bring the stuff in. I'm going to drop Avery back at the hotel?

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- Home, I'm sure you know where that is

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢- right, let's go