Marry Me?

TW

Averys Point of View

I wake up suddenly, not because of any noise or interruption, yet because I started to feel my pause race and my body heat up. With a disturbing amount of pain on my head.

I quickly realized I was cuffed to a bed, my arms being restrained so tightly. I saw the color on my wrist start turning a light purple and blue. I lost no idea where I was. Memories stormed my mind remembering everything that had happened.

It felt like those events happened long, long ago. I must've been passed out for a long time then. From when men restrained me to the point where I was hit over the head with a gun, I remembered it all.

My vision was distraught with the bright white light above me, I tried my best to tug on the hand cuffs but it just hurts even more. I laid back onto the bed out of breath from my efforts.

My body was horribly sore it was unbelievable. When I looked down to my clothes it was ripped and dirty, with dried blood stains. No doubt it was coming for my head. My head was killing me i wanted out.

I wanted him.

i heard foot steps entering the room i was in. Thats when i realised  the walls were glass. my vision focusing, the foot steps getting closer until the person was standing behind the glass watching me. He was young yet look so familier. He could be about 16. "Dad she's awake, and shes hot." he screamed to get an older mans attentiuon accross the hall.

Once i saw who the young man had called out to i wasnt suprised at all.

Avery- Fuck you, Jayden

Jayden- Were going to have a long chat i hope you didnt have plans

Avery- Nope, just on my way to fuck your mom

As he entered the room, directing his son away. He pulled up a chair in front of the bed I was tied up to. But before sitting down he walked up to me. I wasn't scared of him if he wanted me dead he would've killed me already. He forcefully grabbed my by the neck, to the point I knew there would be a mark by the end of this.

I looked him in the eye daring him to do anything at all to me. "What we're your plans sweetheart?" He asked. Getting close to his face a said it once more nice and clear. "To fuck your mom."  He didn't take it lightly clearly.

As the next thing I knew he had punched me so bad my bottom lip busted and quickly swelled up. The pain rang in my ear as I dropped back against the headboard and he sat down.

"I mean no harm to you" he started say and I cut him off with a chuckle. "I need your help." Those words were hilarious to me. In any world of business those 4 words were words of the weak. He's giving me the power to rip him off his high horse.

"Why would I help you Jayden?" I asked smugly, his response the same as always. "Because if you dont I'll kill everyone your father loves and take everything he owns."

"You won't kill me, you clearly need me." No Eye contact was made. I didn't want to see his rotten figure. "If you don't do it, your sister will".

"Creed, turn on the lights" I heard him say. I was lost as the only light was on. Until I saw the same bright white light turn on in the room besides mine. All glass walls allowing me to see Chloe strapped to a chair, beat senseless. She was unconscious.

I tried to get up from my bed forgetting I was cuffed to it, pulling on my wrist the cuffs dug into my skin a little more. Not one word did Jayden say to me he looked at me as if he was on top of the world. "Take them off." I told him.

"Why would I do that, Avery" he asked me raising an eyebrow at me. "Because I have no access to gun just so I can see the bullet go through your head, and we both know I can see the two guards standing out side of my door." "I also can see the gun and knife strapped to your leg, so take them the fuck off me."

He knew I was right but he wasn't completely interested in the idea, so I dug deeper into his mind. "And I won't do anything until I know what you want, and until my sister is safe you sick fuck." I was telling the truth I had no intention of killing him until I knew what he wanted with me. What exactly his problem with my father is.

Finally he gave in, and pulled the key of the hand cuffs out of his pocket and set me free. The relief I felt was so good, as I felt blood start rushing to my wrist again, ganging it's color. "What do you need help with?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed keeping close eyes on Chloe.

"I need you to marry me." He said with such a serious face I almost believed him. "Does it look like I want to joke with you right now?" I asked him. But the look he gave me after told me he wasn't joking and it scared the living shit out of me to be honest.

" All my money, all my federal access, All my illegal drugs. There all gone if I'm not married in a month. Everything I own gone and I'm out in jail, because all this was inherited from my parents, the one condition they was I be married and have an heir, which I have. But the woman meant to be my wife, Creeds mother, is dead." He explained.

"High school sweetheart" I asked with all sarcasm intended. He gave me a horrid look which caused me to laugh at his problems. "Ok fine, why me?" I asked.

"Well I hate your father so why not use his eldest daughter to solve my problems" he said with no shame. It's crazy how much ones eyes could tell you. He was scared yet daring me try and say no to him.

I still don't understand what he has against my father. "What has my father done to you, that's making you such a pussy" I asked as I saw in the corner of my eyes, Chloe regaining consciousness. I hurried to window to see her. She was moaning in pain, as she was in far worse condition then I was.

Bruises and cuts all over her arms and legs, she clearly fought more then I did and it pissed them off. " I want her in here, she can't be alone." I demanded Jayden. But he refused, I was getting frustrated, as I saw my purse on the table. My gun was still in it I could see it's green tactical light flickering.

"Your and idiot Jayden" I stated as I sat back down making eye contact with Chloe. She was panicking until she realized I was here. She called her self down and never dropped eye contact with me.

"Would you like me to tell you what my problem with your father is?" He asked me and I nodded in response.

I love you guys<3
Don't forget to vote & comment <3