8:30

Hello pretty people <3

As soon as we reached the venue, and placed everything down to start setting up

As soon as we reached the venue, and placed everything down to start setting up. Both me and Noah were greeted by Leah, and her nervous smile.

She ran up to me giving me a hug and I hugged back. Yes it's been a while since I seen her and I missed her. She pulled away and hugged Noah before taking some bags from my hands.

As I looked around everything as to chairs and bottles everything was set up. We just needed to put up the flowers and lights as well as somewhere to put the gifts we got her.

"You know, you never came to see me but I wanted to apologize." Leah quick said. I never told her about the problem with Jayden, she was never exactly ok with the mafia thing like Aurora is, and that why we were never as close.

"It's ok, it had nothing to do with me I'm not the one you owe an apology." I told her reassuring her. She clearly still had contact with Jordan as she asked if she could come. Aurora was meaner than me so if Jordan does show up later, Leah won't just get a slap on the hand.

She agreed and we went on with our day. In the corner of my eye I saw Noah judging just a bit. So purposefully I walked towards him whispered to him. "Don't Aurora will handle it if it needs handling." He told me I was right and started helping put up the flowers on the higher walls.

My phone started ringing in my back pocket. I took it out to see Klaus's name flashing. "Baby." I answered the phone, going to stand outside the back door.

"Just wanted to hear your voice." He was driving I could hear the loud engine, probably speeding. "Well I'm not doing anything fun, just got to the venue. Probably going to change soon." It was already 7:00 pm and I still needed to get to Chloe with my signature to get her discharged.

"What are you wearing, maybe I'll come see you." He told me I felt my face get hot as a smile creeped up on my lips. "All you need to know is that the top is easily removable and the pants you can rip through." I said doing my best to keep a stern voice.

It went silent before I heard him let out a deep sigh. And I felt like I successfully teased him. "So will I see you tonight?" I asked for the cherry on top, bitting my lip. "Yes Angel, I will be there to see you."

I could already see what the after math of this night was going to be, and just as I was going to tell him that, a fluffy, white coated dog sat at my feet with pleading eyes.

It was gorgeous and looked a bit skinny. "I found a dog." I chuckled breaking the silence. I bent down to pet it and it willingly let me. I lifted the dog up to see the gender and was surprised with a little girl.

She looked like a mix of a husky and German shepherd with the most beautiful blue eyes, that almost matched mine. Klaus heard the excitement in my voice as I described the puppy to him and suggested to keep her which made my heart skip a beat.

I heard when he got out the car, he told me he'd call me back when he was on his way over. I thought he was maybe busy with work and told him I loved him and was returned the same genuine thought.

I put my phone back in my back pocket and carried the puppy inside. When I saw Noah and Leah's face they were both, shocked. "It's a fucking puppy pick up your jaws." I told them completely unable to see what was so shocking until Leah responded with her nosy ass.

"Fuck the puppy. Who did you just say 'I love you' too?" Of course they were listening how could they not. Our relationship wasn't a secret but we never announced anything or planned on it. We've just been moving at our own paste.

"Someone, I love." I answered being vaguely honest. Noah rolled his eyes. "It's probably the guy fro the house I picked her up from." He answered with a smirk on his face. "Wow, just as bad as Aurora, she ruined you." We all laughed at my petty comment, being rude to one another wasn't new to us.

Baby girl in my hands started panting and Leah quickly noticed. We went to the back and got her some water to sip on in the mean time. I watched her move around she was happy and confident. Even after probably what seemed to be a rough life, she still had her bright spirit.

"What do you think about Maddy?" I asked Leah keeping my eyes on the dog. "Beautiful name." Well for now that would be her name.

After keeping Maddy in a room and finally finished getting ready I went on my way to get Chloe. I was happy with the outfit I threw together honestly. The burnt-orange, low cut, satin top and black latex skin tight pants that complimented all of my curves.

When I got to the hospital Chloe was dressed in the dress I had dropped off earlier, waiting for me on the edge of her bed, scroll through her phone. I signed her discharge papers making her so happy. She skipped all the way to my car, that I had left here the other day.

It was already 8:00 pm and we only had 30 minutes before Aurora shows up. By now everyone should be there and ready for Her arrival.

When me and Chloe got back to the club every one seemed to be there and having fun. But my eyes landed on one person and one person only. Someone I thought I'd never see again and that one thought broke my heart every time.

When his eyes met mine a smile so wide spread on my face. I ran over to him giving him the biggest hug ever. His hands wrapped around me as my arms tightly wrapped around his neck, and he swung me off my feet twirling with me in his arms.

 His hands wrapped around me as my arms tightly wrapped around his neck, and he swung me off my feet twirling with me in his arms